Chapter 4: Arrival

Nathan looked to the left side of the work shop and saw the motorcycle that his dad was going to give him 15 years ago, it was still in tact, with not even a scratch.
   From outside the ruined house the wind had picked up drastically, a loud continuing popping sound exploded through the entire sky.
   Sounding like bombs being detonated. Nathan standing still turned his head towards the front door, noticing that the house was being shrouded in darkness.
    Walking towards the door, Nathan looked up to see a massive black cloud, resonating with red flickers of light, directly above the house.
    The clouds were rapidly moving forward but coming down quickly. Whatever it was, it was on a collision course with the surface. A loud thud was heard coming from the cloud, Nathan looked up to see something had exploded and sent bits of metal debris hurtling down.
   A rather large piece was heading for Nathan, but he was quick to react, and dodged the first piece, but turning around he found himself again looking to see more debris.
   Another large piece of the debris, was directly in front of his face a mere few inches away, suddenly Nathan felt nautious and became dizzy before his body liquefied into a almost liquid type state, a silvery substance that reformed back into his body.
   'W...w...What...?' Nathan asked scared of what had just happened to him. He was frozen. Holding his hands in front of him, he didn't know what was going on but he didn't have a lot of time as debris was still coming down.
   Running back towards the house a much smaller piece had struck him in the arm, Nathan felt a burning nick sensation, but he didn't want to let it stop him from getting inside to safety.
   Upon entering the house once again, he looked at where he was struck on the arm, noticing his arm was half missing he peeked out the door and saw his arm slowly inching its way to him, 'Th..th...the fuck man' He said as he suddenly felt queasy.
   A moment later he again looked out the door to where his arm was but it wasn't there, all he saw was what looked like black goo right at the door a few inches from him, moving towards him but it wasn't goo or liquid. He didn't know what it was.
   He looked closer at it, but suddenly the goo shot forward like a dart, causing Nathan to jump back, it merged up into his body. He then felt something on his missing arm to find that his arm was regrowing.
   It was repairing his arm, and it was quickly repairing it. The gash that was once there was completely gone as if nothing happened.
   Dumbfounded by what he just saw, Nathan looked outside to see if it was clear to go, and saw that debris was all over the house and the yard.
   Looking over to the red car, he was disappointed when he saw that one of the large pieces of debris had punctured the roof and went through it completely.
   'Come on...what the shit is this' he said to himself
   Sitting on the front porch of the house, thinking of what to do, and thinking of what he saw happening to himself
   A thought popped into his head, Nathan strolled on downstairs to the workshop and once both feet planted on the floor looking towards the black and red motorcycle, at first hesitant but ultimately neared it spotting the key hanging on the handle bars.

...

   Spinning the red rims and opening the big door, Nathan floored out of the workshop, thinking of where to go, the gusts of wind running on his face.
   He looked into the left mirror to see his childhood home, and a brief moment of sadness found its way back in to him.
   'I need to find out who did this...and find out whats wrong with me' he said Content with what he said, he gave the bike more gas and went even.