Chapter 2: A Changed Life

Nathan not wanting to get up out of the bed, pushed himself to get up out of the king size mattress, then wiped the tear away, he then approached the bathroom a few feet away.
He reached a small square mirror that rested firmly above the sink, Nathan stood still, staring into the mirror. Reaching down with both hands he turned a small silver handle to the left, turning the sink on he put both hands together and filled his hands and then buried his face in the water as if to help himself wakeup.
   He then reached for a small blue towel and dried his hands off and finished it off by wiping his face.
Soon after, he strolled into the living room, flicking the lightswitch on, a blue reclining chair sat in the furthest corner of the room, Nathan sat down gently for a few minutes before leaving to go to work.
   Nathan stood up out of the chair and wandered through a dark double door that led into the garage of his small neatly cleaned house.
   Inside the small garage Nathan had two total vehicles parked inside, a 1964 Chevrolet Impala he had saved up to buy, and a red 2012 Cruze he had just got a few months prior.
'Are You Ready' Nathan asked himself
In response to Nathan's question he let out a heavy sigh and pressed a small button on the wall to open the large aluminum white door.
   Nathan got in the Cruze and sat a moment before turning on the vehicle and left the garage and into the open world, heading to work.
   Driving his car going sixty miles an hour, the wind constantly rushing onto the body, hair blowing endlessly, with the windows down.
   Later in the night after a long day at work, Nathan stopped in the middle of no where, no trees lights or buildings just a large open area where it was just him the wind and his car watching the lit up star filled sky as it carried on its normal ways.
In a quiet peaceful voice Nathan said to himself...Nothing quite like the peaceful night sky'
   He looked up towards the star, spotting the brightest stars, 'Mom, Dad i miss you guys...i love you guys...i wish you were still here' He uttered to himself.
   Nathan got back in the red car putting the key in the ignition turning it on and accelerated forward setting off into the dark filled night.