Chapter 4: A GLACEON AND A OUTSIDE JOLTEON

Date: November 5th, 6016.

Time: 11:21 PM.

Our chapter starts on a rainy night in the streets of Sunny town. Speed was right next to a library while casually flipping his Poke coin. He then pockets his coin in his suit, straitens his tie, and enters the library.

Inside the library, were Civilian and Outside Pokémon. The Civilian Pokémon were either reading or picking out books to read. And the Outsiders were reading to the Civilian Pokémon, taking orders for them, picking out books and purchasing them for their owners, or just following them.

Speed was given orders to investigate a crime scene, but in order to do that, he needed to partner up with a Glaceon that was assigned to investigate a homicide crime scene. Speed then used his scanners and looks around the library to try to find the Glaceon he needed.

After some time of looking around, he came across a female Glaceon sitting right next to a table while reading a book. And right next to her, was a stack of books that she was also reading.

She was wearing a Streaky blue T-shirt, with a blue jacket under it. She also had blue shoes, dark blue pants, and blue gloves. She also has blue eyes and had two yellow bows on her ears.

Speed then scans her, and it matches the Pokémon that he needed to go with. The scanners also shows that she's a 15 year old Glaceon, and her name is "Lapis Lazuli". He then approaches her.

Speed: Lieutenant Lazuli, my name is Speed. I'm the outsider sent by Sunny town. I looked for you at the station but nobody knew where you were. They said you were probably reading in a library. I was lucky to find you at the fifth library.

Lazuli didn't look at Speed, and just continued to look at her book.

Lazuli: what do you want?

Speed: You were assigned a case early this evening, a homicide, involving a Sunny town outsider. In accordance with procedure, the company has allocated a specialized Outsider model to assist investigators.

Lazuli: Well, I don't need any assistance. Specially not from a Outside Jolteon like you. Just be a good lil' Outsider and get the hell out of here.

Speed: Listen, I think we should finish this case and you can continue reading your books. It'll make life easier for both of us.

Lazuli just nodded but didn't respond to him, she Just continued to read her book.

Speed: I'm sorry lieutenant, but I must insist. My instructions stipulate that I have to accompany you.

Lazuli: (Jokingly) You know where you can stick your instructions?

She then chuckled at her question. It took Speed a moment to understand what she said, and then he understood. He decided to play along with her joke.