Chapter 1: THE HOSTAGE SITUATION

Date: August 15th, 6016.

Time: 8:29 PM.

The story starts on a big apartment building where a elevator was rising up to reach it's destination. Inside of the elevator was a Jolteon, who was flipping a poke coin while waiting for the elevator to reach it's destination. His mission was to negotiate with a outsider that had become deviant, and the deviant took a little girl as a hostage.

The Jolteon has purple eyes and he also has a spiky short hairstyle look. He was wearing a short sleeve purple shirt with a yellow tie, yellow suit, purple shoes, and yellow pants that was being held up by a black belt. His white mane and short yellow tail was out of his clothing.

On his suit was a logo of a golden Pokeball with wings on his chest, and he had a purple band on his right bicep. His serial number was on the front of his suit "313 248 317", and it showed his model on both sides of the suit as well. His model was a "RK800", (which means he's a prototype outsider).

On the back of his suit, It showed his rank, "Gold rank outsider". And lastly, he has a LED on his right temple to indicate that he is a outside Pokémon.

Before the elevator reached it's destination. The Jolteon started balancing the poke coin on top of his paws, and moving it back and fourth.

He then started tossing the coin rapidly with his paws, and was catching it and throwing it back to his other paw multiple times. When the elevator was about to reach it's destination, he catches the coin by using his two paw fingers on his right paw. He then pockets the poke coin and straightens his tie, and the elevator reached it's destination.

The elevator door then opened, and the Jolteon gets spotted by a civilian SWAT Pokémon who was watching him in a hallway. The SWAT Pokémon then hurries his way out of the hallway to tell the captain of the SWAT team that the "negotiator" is here.

The Jolteon enters the apartment building to see a family photo of a male Flareon, female Espeon, and a female Eevee, on a table. Right next to the family photo was a large fish tank aquarium that seemed to have been shattered by bullets hitting the fish tank's glass. And most of the water have been poured out.

The Jolteon picks up the family photo and scans it to find the names of the Eeveelution family. The Flareon was named John Philips, and the Espeon was named Caroline Philips. The Eevee was the daughter of the Flareon and Espeon and her name was Emma Philips.

He places the photo back on the table and he hears something moving on the ground. He looks down to find a fish, who seemed to have fallen off when the fish tank's glass shattered. He walks up to the fish, kneels down, and examines it to find that the fish was called a "Tynamo". It was a rare and electric type of fish Pokémon, that was able to survive this long without needing water.

Despite not being part of his mission, he decided to pick up the fish and drop it back to what's left of the water inside the aquarium. The fish gets revived and starts moving around the water a bit. It then looked at the Jolteon from the fish tank and starts making noises to indicate that it appreciated the Jolteon for saving him.

Software Instability ^

The Jolteon then got a notification on his sensors, but he didn't know what it was. He decided to just ignore it for now and gets up from his kneeling position and continues walking to the end of the hallway.

He continued walking until a SWAT Pokémon appeared in the hallway, who was escorting a Espeon. And that Espeon was Caroline Philips from the family photo. When she saw the outside Jolteon, she breaks free out of the SWAT Pokémon's grasp and grabs the Jolteon suit while having tears in her eyes.