Chapter 19: MEMORIES

Date: November 7th, 6016.

Time: 1: 02 AM.

The chapter starts on a snowy night, where a car was driving through the snowy road. Inside of the car, was Leaf, Flare, and Sunshine. Leaf was driving Albert's car while Flare and Sunshine were both sleeping.

Flare was on the passenger seat, right next to Leaf. And he was sleeping while sitting up. And Sunshine was sleeping at the back of the car while holding her Sylveon plushie.

Leaf brought her brown bag, and it was carrying Flare, Sunshine, and her supplies with them. She was now wearing a green scarf and 4 green wristbands around her limbs.

And Flare changed some of his clothing. He was now wearing orange pants with a orange belt around it, a orange jacket, two blue wristbands, and a orange circle necklace around his neck.

Sunshine didn't change any of her clothing, but she was now wearing a brown scarf around her neck.

In Flare's mind, he was laying down on the floor with Fluffy, and he was thinking about what he had been through with Sunshine, and he was also thinking about Leaf. Fluffy then calls out to him.

Fluffy: Mr. Flare?

Flare then comes back to his senses, and he looks at Fluffy.

Flare: Oh, sorry about that. What is it Fluffy?

Fluffy: Are you okay? You seen to be thinking a lot about what had happened... Is it about that Leafeon girl?

Flare: Well, she's part of it. I was mostly thinking about what me and Sunshine went through over the past few days when we ran away together... But, I was also thinking about what had happened yesterday. When I needed to choose to either to shot Leaf, or spare her...

He then got mad by this.

Flare: I still don't know why I even trusted that jerk of a Alakazam. I risk my own life and Sunshine's life, just because I hesitated to shot her... *Sigh* But I guess I made the right chose...

Fluffy: ... Do you like that Leafeon?

Flare was surprised by what Fluffy just said, and he gets up off the ground while blushing.

Flare: H-huh, what makes you think that?

Fluffy: Well, I have a few reasons. Number one, your blushing right now. Number two, you were surprised to see her when you first met her, and you even spared her when you have the chance to shot her. And three, you wanted her to come with you and Sunshine.

Flare was even more surprised by what he said, and he went silent.

Fluffy: But, do you like her for another reason.

Flare: ... I'm not really sure if I like her or not. I just met her yesterday, and what you said was just things I did... But, the reason why I wanted her to come with us was because she saved our lives. And it will be kind of nice to have someone else than just me and Sunshine to go on our adventure to be free. And I might get to know more about her.

Fluffy: Hmm... interesting... Well, I'll take a note of that then... Mr. Flare...

Flare: Yes?

Fluffy: I'm I bad?

Flare: What? No, no of course not. What do you think that?

Fluffy: Well, when I first got inside your body. I attacked you without even thinking. And whenever you use the berserk power. You strength and move set increases, but it also makes you unable to think as much. I'm really sorry that I made you this way...