Chapter 18: THE OUTSIDE CLUB

Date: November 6th, 6016.

Time: 8: 17 PM.

The story starts with Lazuli, stopping her car at a nearby strip club called "Outside Club", and Speed and Lazuli were disgusted by what they were seeing.

Lazuli: You got to be kidding me, I thought you were just joking... Are you sure this is the place?

Speed: Yes, this is the location of where the report said it was. And I'm gonna be honest with you lieutenant, I rather do a different mission than this one... Let's just finish this investigation, and get this over with.

Lazuli: Agreed.

The duo then got out of the car and started walking to the building. When they got inside, they saw multiple male and female outsiders, in pods.

There were also private rooms for the civilian Pokémon who purchased outsiders from the pods, and they take them in the private rooms for there "needs".

The male outsiders were only wearing blue boxers, while the female outsiders were wearing blue bikinis.

While Speed and Lazuli were walking, the outsiders saw Speed and they looked at him with a "interest" expression on their faces.

Speed started sweating bullets by how nervous he was, and Lazuli noticed this. She then suddenly hugged Speed's arm, which surprised him. They both then started blushing.

Speed: L-lieutenant, what are you doing?

Lazuli: I'm doing this because they will think that I'm "with" you. I will let go of your arm when they stop looking at you.

Speed thought about this for a moment, and sighed.

Speed: Alright, thanks lieutenant...

Lazuli smiled at him, and they both started walking again. Few seconds later, the outsiders looked away from Speed, but Lazuli kept holding Speed's arm.

He didn't mind this however, and they continued to walk until they saw Ben, writing on a tablet. Lazuli lets go of Speed's arm, and Ben notices the two.

Ben: Hey guys!

Lazuli: Hey Ben, how's it going?

Ben: Good, and uh... Aren't you a little young to be investigating these types of crime scenes?

Lazuli: Maybe, but I investigated way worse stuff than this. And do you remember the homicide of what the outside Kabutop did to Carlos Ortiz?

Ben: Oh yeah, I remember... Never mind then, follow me.

Speed and Lazuli then followed Ben to a private room.

Ben: This is the room where the victim died at, and Cream and Spike are in the room as well.

Lazuli: Oh, great. Investigating a strip club while a jerk is doing it as well. Just what I needed... *Sigh* Okay Ben, we'll take it from here.

Ben: Alright, and don't let Spike get into your head. Good luck.

Ben then left and talked to a civilian Pokémon named Floyd Mills, who was the owner of the place.

The duo opened the door and got inside to see two dead bodies of a male civilian Leafeon, who was lying on a heart shaped bed.

And a female outside Vaporeon, who was lying on the ground while looking really bruised up. Spike and Cream then noticed the two come in.

Spike: Lieutenant Lazuli and her outside boyfriend... What are you guys even doing here?