Rise of the Great Devourer

Zacznij od początku

"Not long. Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" Jay asked, causing Cole to go outside to vomit.

Jay laughs, snickering in amusement. "Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?"

"I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest Ninja that ever lived." Nya said with a sigh.

Kai clears his throat. "Where is that little runt?"

Both Nya and Jay shrugged.

"Speaking of, can you believe that Lacey and him are...you know..." Nya said, gesturing with her hands.

"Oooh, yeah. Now they're gonna be together. Though the prophecy did say companion or friend, but I bet they'll become lovers, ah, so romantic." Jay said, staring at Nya longingly.

"Eww." Kai gags. "I don't wanna..."

Jay rolls his eyes. "You gotta admit, they're adorable together."

Kai pauses before he slowly nods. "Yeah, they are." He shrugs. "But still gross."

Jay nods.

Nya snickers.

.....

The training equipment in the training room began to spin and turn, moving it's course and working in a fast rate.

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from. Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, Go!" Lloyd said in a western accent. He laughs out loud, looking smug.

He fell and groaned when he tried to jump and try to fight, seeingas he had no fighting skills yet, Pythor who was watching silently was about to reveal himself when he heard a gasp.

"Lloyd! Wha-" Lacey said and scurried to him. "Are you okay?" she said concerned. Her brown hair was in a ponytail, showing the golden 'Night' Pendent around her neck.

Lloyd immediately stood up and cleared his throat. "Yeah, I was just....training." He smiles nervously.

"Or trying to," Said a voice behind them, the two of them turn to see Pythor.

"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams." Pythor scoffs before he laughs. "And now you also have a girlfriend. How cute." He smirks, eyeing the guardian Ninja.

Lacey glares at him.

"Pythor! How did you get aboard?" Lloyd panics, blinking in surprise.

Pythor merely smirked and tied both of them up. Lloyd to a punching bag and Lacey beneath him.

"You think I would allow the Ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?"

"Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey-" Lloyd said but Pythor covers his mouth with tape.

"You snake! The Ninja will stop you, you little ass-hmmh," Lacey starts but her voice gets muffled.

"Now, now. Wouldn't want that pretty little mouth to curse," Pythor laughed as he put tape on her mouth. "As they say, out of sight, out of mind." he than disappeared, turning invisible.

Somehow Lloyd had freed himself and now was freeing Lacey who squealed slightly when he freed her wrists.

"Thanks," She mumbled.

"Yeah. But we have to warn the Ninja. Come on!" Lloyd said as the both of them quickly ran out.

"Pythor's on board!" Lloyd's voice was heard on the intercom as Lacey said "He wants the Fangblades back!"