Chapter 3

*Sophie's POV*

I shrugged off the feeling of worry and walked onto the plane with the others. I began walking down to economy seats when josh tapped me on the shoulder.

“Ummm… Sophie? Where are you going?” Josh said looking confused.

“I’m going to our seats. Where else?” I replied with a chuckle.

“Our seats have been bumped up to business class just like all the other contestants.”

“Oh that’s awesome! Sweet.”

“Let’s go!” Josh laughed and led us to our seats.

We walked up to business class following behind Josh when he stopped short.

“Hazel?” He said

The girl he was talking to turned around and when she saw Josh her green eyes sparkled in delight and a huge grin spread across her slightly freckled face.

“JOSH!” She yelled in delight.

“It is you Hazel! How are you?” Josh replied happily.

The girl who I’m assuming was Hazel jumped up from her seat, startling the people next to her and running to Josh. She slammed into his chest and squeezed him causing Josh to cough.

“I’m fantastic Josh. How about you?” she said enthusiastically as she let him from her grasp.

“I’m alright.” He said laughing, “It’s so good to see you! What are you doing here?”

“Same too you! I entered in the competition for your band mates. What about you what brings you here?”

“Well that’s great! I guess I will be seeing you often then. I’m here because I came to see my girlfriend…”

“Awww honey that’s too cute! Your still dating Ellisa correct?”

“Yea I am.” He said proudly.

“I hope your treating her well now. She’s been through a lot so I expect you to be the best thing that’s ever happened to that sweet girl.” Hazel said sternly.

“Of course! What? Do you expect any less for Liss? She deserves the best.” He replied with his hand over his heart.

Brianna coughed loudly in the background to get everyone’s attention.

“Would you like to tell us about this girlfriend of yours Josh? We haven’t been told a thing, and you sound like the cutest couple!” She giggled.

“Yea why don’t you Josh? I’m sure these girls would love to hear about Liss.” She smiled cheekily. “Anyways Josh I don’t believe I have been introduced yet…”

“Oh right… um yea well this is Brianna, Eleanor, Nicola and Sophie.” He said pointing to us one at a time. “I believe they will be joining you in the competition with the boys.” He said smiling.

“Oh hey there girls! I am so excited about this competition. It’s gonna be loads of fun! Especially now that I know more people.” Hazel said and came and hugged us one by one.

“You girls seem like sweeties!” She smiled at us. “Would you like to meet some other girls that are on the show?”

“YES!” We all yelled in unison. Josh just stood there and laughed.

“Alright then follow me!” She said with a smile. As she turned her dark brown plait flipped over her shoulder.

I smiled and followed her with the rest of the girls and we walked back to her seat and saw three really pretty girls sitting across from Hazel.

Two of the girls looked completely alike. They both had lovely brown wavy hair and amazing wide smiles.

“Hello!” I said frantically waving at them. (as you do. because you know everyone wants to look spastic in front of people they haven’t even met yet.)

They all waved back and smiled. Then one at a time they got up and out of the seats and gave as all bone crushing hugs.

The twins, after the hugs, waved and said, “Hi girls!” at the same time.

The first one with a more heart shaped face said, “My names Rosa.”

And the second who had a long plait in her hair said, “My names Lydia.”

“And we’re the Herrondale twins!” They yelled happily.

“You guys are so adorable!” I giggled. Because they honestly were. They looked like they were really close to each other and they looked like the sweetest girls you would ever meet.

And the girl standing next to them smiled at us. Her blonde wavy hair cascaded over her shoulders.

“Hello! My names Grace, but you can call me Gracie if you’d like.”  She said with a grin.

“Hello!” We all replied.

We then took it in turns introducing ourselves and then proceeding on towards our seats with Josh following behind us.

Our seats were actually right across form the other girls but we were sitting in pairs instead. Josh was sitting with Brianna, Nicola was with Eleanor and I was sitting waiting for someone else to sit next to me.

We chatted amongst ourselves as we waited for the rest of the passengers to board the plane and as we did so a young blonde bimbo of a hostess came up to our small group.

“Would you folks like a drink” she said and then proceeded to wink at Josh.

Josh noticed and began to move uncomfortably in his seat “Ummm… I’m sorry but im married so could you not wink it’s kind of creepy and I would never be disloyal sorry.”

Hazel had been watching the hostess with obvious distaste and took the opportunity to make her feel awkward. She waltzed over to Josh and exclaimed “I didn’t know you wanted to pop the question honey!” while casually draping her arm over his shoulder.

The Hostess scowled in Hazel’s direction and everyone was sitting there looking at them trying to keep from snickering.

“So I guess that’s a ‘no’ to the drinks then?” The hostess sighed.

Hazel just sat there and nodded with a really creepy seedy face. Terrifying stuff.

The Hostess walked away in defeat and as soon as she left our section of the plane we all burst out laughing.

“Ermahgerd that was so funneh!” Laughed Hazel, a cheeky grin plastered to her face.

“Oh my goodness Hazel your face was bloody fantastic!” I said.