Chapter 5

Hey to everyone reading. I know this story might seem to be moving along quite fast but it will start to slow down when the actual show starts. I just wanted to get the story moving along so I could introduce everyone's characters! So I apologise if it gets a little confusing at times. I'm hoping to edit the first couple of chapters when I've finished the story. Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! -Sophie

*Sophie's POV*

-------------------14 hours later--------------

Well that plane trip was pretty decent compared to some others I've experienced.

We honestly didn't do heaps except the norm on planes. Watch movies, listen to music, chat, and otherwise be completely bored out of your brains. The usual.

I still felt a little groggy from the sleep I'd decided that I could fit in before we landed.

So we were all finally in London. Basically my second home. And my god had I missed it.

It felt great to be back again and starting our one day tour of the city with my three favourite ladies. Unfortunately we'd had to say good bye to Hazel, Lydia, Rosa, and Ashley. But we said we'd meet up with Josh at around 8pm for sound check.

I felt like had no energy, but I also felt like I had all the energy in the world. Yeah it’s a weird feeling I know. It’s when you’re dead tired but you have this sudden burst of energy. It’s not good for me because it makes me seriously hyper and I am literally bouncing off the walls.

Not good.

We all got our bags and walked out into the cold, but soothing, London air rushed past me blowing my hair back out of my face. The others shivered yet I embraced the cold with happiness it reminded me of family, of all the times I’d played in the snow with my Godfather, or the times we sat in the house finishing jigsaw puzzles and drinking cocoa because it was simply to cold outside.

I sighed happily to myself and turned to the girls with a grin plastered on my face. “Let’s get going girls! We’ve got places to be! Things to see!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

The girls nodded and returned my cheery smile as we tried to hail a maxi taxi.

One made its way round the corner and saw as all waving frantically, so in turn it pulled over so we could all file in.

The man smiled at us and I gave him the address. He typed it into the GPS and we were off!

I giggled to myself.

Being back in London made feel like I was living my dream. I’d always wanted to come back to London after the many times I’d stayed here with my grandma and it felt like I had accomplished a small feat by coming back.

I leaned back on the cushioned chair of the Maxi Taxi and watched the cars wiz past us. It seemed soothing as I watched the landscape unfold in front of me as the girls chattered away to each other. I on the other hand rested my head on the window and took it all in.

As I followed the rhythm of cars with my eyes I slowly began drifting off.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Suddenly there was tapping on my shoulder waking me up from a peaceful rest. I jolted up in my seat and yawned. I blinked my eyes slowly and looked up to see Brianna leaning over me.

“Bri why’d you have to wake me up? I’m sooooooo tired.” I said groggily as I sat up.

“I had to otherwise you would have been stuck in the taxi while me and the girls explored the house.” She said with a smirk.

I jumped up at that.

“We’re here already?” Then the realisation hit me. Arrghhh why did I have to be such a blonde sometimes.

Brianna laughed at my stupidity. “We’ve already paid the man so we should probably get out now.”

I thanked the driver and we hopped out of the taxi. Eleanor was already helping Nicola get our things out of the boot, so we grabbed the last of our belongings out and took them to the gate of the ‘house’.

I pressed the button of the intercom and waited for a response as the girls grabbed the rest of their luggage and hauled it over. After a minute or so a very assertive sounding man answered the intercom.

“Who is this?” He said gruffly.

What was up his ass? “Umm… we’re here for the competition. There are four of us here who were chosen to come to the house.” I replied.

He huffed over the intercom. “Names please?” He said.

“Sophie, Brianna, Eleanor, and Nicola.”

I heard some mumbling and the folding of paper and the man responded. “Please come in.” The line cut and there was a couple of moments of silence.

Suddenly the huge gates shuddered and split, moving two ways. We walked into the middle of the gates and watched as the house was revealed to us. 

Well if you could even call it that. It was huge! It towered above us with its huge three storey structure and huge front garden which I’m assuming was just as large as the back.

The huge building had a large round colosseum inspired front with huge pillars surrounding the entrance and a very gaudy inspired exterior.   

We all gaped in awe of the building, the sandstone and cream painted walls standing tall in front of us.

Slowly and steadily we walked up to the large oak front door. It wasn’t your average door, as it was about as tall as two of me. Two body guards stood next to the door, one on either side. I guess we need some sort of protection mean we were staying in the same building as One Direction. I’m sure some crazy fans will find out where they are and the whole place will be swallowed and a sea of fans covered in merchandise and bawling their eyes out because of how amazing the boys were.

Crap.

We were going to be in the same building as One Direction.

Inner fangirl is threatening to rear its ugly head in public.

No. no. I’m fine. Save the fangirling for the moment Sophie.

I breathed deeply.

As the body guards opened the doors for us I had a strange thought pop into my head. I mean we were staying in the same building as them. I wonder if there would be any ‘intimate’ moments shared in the house, if you catch my drift.

I giggled slightly  but it sounded much louder than I intended as it echoed through the main lobby of the house.

The girls turned to look at me with a curious expression. I gave them a ‘tell you later’ expression and we all walked around the lobby for a couple of minutes taking in our surroundings. A few small lounges dotted the huge hall two separate staircases lead up to the second level of the house on either side and sat right in the middle was a grand piano.

I heard a small set of heels clicking on the marble floor as they made their way towards us. I turned around and met the eyes of a young brown haired girl in classy business attire with a small set of black heels accompanying the outfit.

The ladies hair laid over her shoulders and ruffled as she fixed her glasses back into position.

She gave us a warm smile and said, “Hello girls and welcome to the set of ‘Stole My Heart’! You four are the first to arrive here at the house so that’s why the house is so quiet at the moment.” She laughed a bit and then proceeded. “The rooms will be announced later so for now we would ask you to leave your luggage here and if you need there is a bathroom across the hall on your left to freshen up. You may spend the rest of the day here if you wish or you may explore the fine city of London. But you must be back to the house at 7pm sharp. If you are late then you will be made to clean the dishes used at dinner.” She said to us completely seriously. “Well girls enjoy yourselves and see you at 7!” And with that she walked off.