Chapter 6

*Sophie’s POV*

I chuckled at the young ladies quick change of mood as she left the room. Her heels clicking as she strode away.

I turned my attention back to the girls and gave them a cheeky grin.

“So who’s ready to explore?” I said, my voice ringing with enthusiasm.

The girls groaned in response.

I rolled my eyes, “Well as soon as we have freshened we can explore. Right?”

“Of course!” They yelled in response. Obviously liking the idea of having a quick shower and changing into some fresh smelling clothes.

I walked slowly to my bag and picked it up gently as the girls dispersed to grab their own things to take to the bathroom.

I giggled to myself and screamed, “I shotgun the shower!” As I sprinted in the direction of the bathroom.

“Dang It!” muttered Nicola, and she raced after me along with the Eleanor and Brianna who were laughing as they ran.

I reached the bathroom, skidding to a halt in front of the door.

I quickly unbolted and pulled it open in one swift movement, and just before the girls got there I jumped into the bathroom and slammed the door right in their faces.

I heard some groans behind the door and cackled at the girls. They should’ve known this would happen with four girls and only one bathroom.

I locked the door quickly and stripped off my plane clothes and my goodness it felt good.

I turned on the hot shower and stepped in, relieved of the sweat that had stuck to my body for the trip.

The hot water was heaven compared to the cold breeze outside and left soothing warm water against my skin.

It felt fantastic to be in the shower after such a long flight.

I grabbed some of my strawberry body wash, and washed myself clean of any smell and replacing it with a lovely strawberry scent instead.

Quickly shaving and rinsing off, I got out of the shower and dried my body with one of the soft white towels given to us by the staff.

Dropping the towel I stepped into my underwear and pulled on my dark denim skinny jeans along with my light grey long sleeve top and black military style jacket.

I slipped on my little skin coloured sockettes so that I could put on my wedge sneakers later.

I placed my long green Aztec stone necklace around my neck and put on a couple of small silver bracelets, and accompanying them were a six small rings spread across my long fingers.

I brushed my hair out and let it fall to my shoulders, not worrying about it looking perfect. I just enjoyed leaving it how it was.

I touched up my foundation in all the pimple covered areas and places that were red from the cold. I also fixed my smooth cat eye eyeliner along with my mascara, and taking a moment to quickly add some dark grey eye shadow to finish off the look.

Even though it sounds like it, my makeup wasn’t heavy or caked on. It was light so that it was actually breathable.

I have always darkened around my eyes because it deepens my eyes making them a crystal clear blue and making them stand out against the contrasting dark. I’ve always taken great care with my eye makeup and taken great attention to detail.

I retouched my lips with a simple red colour and continued to pack away my makeup bag.

Pulling on my light grey beanie I piled up my dirty clothes and sent them down the small laundry chute and picked up the rest of my things.

I unlocked the door and opened it, coming face to face with Nicola.

“Been in there long enough yet?” She questioned with sarcasm dripping from her voice, a smirk evident on her face.

I giggled at the face she was pulling and she barged straight passed me saying, “If I don’t get a shower now I will stink out the whole place!” and slammed the door behind her.

I fake gagged and waved my hand passed my nose and said loud enough for her to hear, “You’ve got that damn right!”

I heard laughing on the other side of the door as the water started running for the shower.

Rolling my eyes I headed back to my bag and placed all of my toiletries back away before pulling out my beats and walking back over to the girls with my phone in hand.

Just before I reached the girls I slipped and face planted the marble floor.

Groaning I sat up and tenderly rubbed my nose. “Marble does not cooperate well with stocking material.”

Upon hearing a large amount of snickering I turned my head slowly towards Brianna and Eleanor, and they broke out into fits of giggles.

“Last time I checked laughing at me won’t help me in the slightest!” I growled.

I carefully got myself to my feet and smiled. These girls wouldn’t know what hit them. I raced towards them and then stopped running, letting the material on my feet slide me right to them.

This then made me slide straight into the giggling figure of Eleanor. She fell to the ground with me following close behind, by landing straight across her stomach. Brianna laughed harder when she saw us sprawled out on the floor and for some reason decided that making a dog pile would be a good idea, as she sat on top of us.

She grinned evilly down at us and I returned the same smile. Then proceeded to wriggle around so that I was lying with my back on Eleanor’s, and then pushed Brianna off of us.

I climbed off of Ellie and helped her up along with me.

Eleanor and I looked at each other and nodded, ready for what we would do next. We screamed a battle cry that echoed through the lobby and raced after Brianna.

She screamed and ran as we charged towards her laughing as we went. We ran around in circles for a few minutes and then collapsed in a heap in the middle of the lobby, laughing hysterically as Nicola walked out of the bathroom.

Her eyes locked on ours and she rolled her eyes saying, “Goodness, what am I going to do with you three?”