Chapter 2

"Hey I'm Shayla"

He smiled and picked up the phone. He stopped smiling and looked at the phone.

"It cracked didn't it"

"Oh no it didn't" he smiled again. He seemed kinda like I don't know happy?

"Okay" I held my hand out for my phone but he just laid it on his lap.

"Where's your emotion? You don't seem happy."

"I don't know"

"How do you feel?"

"I don't know"

He didn't say anything else. But he interested me. His hair was chocolate brown and his eyes were very nice. His lips were plump👌 He seemed tall since he had long legs. I turned away because I didn't know what else to do. Emily asked "who's that?"

I had to whisper his name to her. His name was odd but still cute. When the bus pulled up I turned my phone off and started walking to my locker. "Hey who do you have first?"
It was hayes I really like his eyes but not as in I want his eyes more like I want to stare in his eyes for a long time. " I have Ms.Brown...Drama"

"I'm getting my classes switched but I don't know what to"

"Drama sucks so much so I hope I get switched with you. What do you even have?"

"I have a free period but the school dosent want students to have more than one free period but I have three."

"Okay I hope you have fun today?" I mentally face palm myself. Really Shayla???

"Same to you?"

I just smiled and left. My therapist and I will finally have something to talk about.