The fight.

Every image I had in my mind, was foley conforming to become something against those two men. That time when Damien had taking care of me?

Gone. Replaced with him viciously tearing through my throat, my Crimson Life force splattering against his perfect face.

Apollo staying beside me, holding me close to him while he keeps me calm through the night, his sweet demeanour changed in a heartbeat.

Vicariously attacking me, taking what he had wanted from me without giving me a second thought, the man that I formally love was the man that I despise more than anything. In my books he was worse than Damien was.

I could feel a numbing sensation as I tried to fight against the woman that was turning them into monsters. She was taking over my mind and changing it. Those monsters were deserving of nothing but my hatred.

No! Those two didn't deserve to be treated like that! I refused to let her change things! She can't just control my mind like that and keep my best thoughts about them hidden in the dark! I cried out in my mind, trying to push her out with every ounce of force that I possess to keep her from my mind.

"Just let me in, everything will just go smoothly if you let me in." I hear that musical voice whisper, and my eyes land on her devilishly dark ones. The swirling in changing patterns begin to hypnotize me once more, making my head begin to spin and I suck in a sharp breathe, doing what I never believed I would.

I gave into what she asked of me.

I finally gave into someone, I sunk slightly under her sharp gaze. The last of the memories of them mutated like the others. Damien taking me from Alastor.

I completely feel her pulling from my mind, groaning a bit and blinking slightly dazedly. My gaze shifting from her menacing eyes and onto the slayer behind her.

"Well, you've certainly done a number on her." He points out, as she stands up and pushes her hair over her shoulder with a flick of her wrist, making him roll his eyes.

"You told me what to do, and I did it." She says smoothly, "But next time you expect me to do your dirty work for you, you better give me more than what you did." She says, raising an eyebrow at him and picking up her dress slightly, walking out of the room briskly.

Once she leaves, he closes the door and turns to me with a wide grin on his face. "Well, isn't that nice? It's always nice to have someone to depend on." He says as sits down on the edge of the bed. "Now, tell me beautiful, how much you care for Lord Damien and Apollo." He says, smiling sinisterly.

I look at him for a moment, trying to collect my thoughts before I reply. "Lord Damien and Apollo?" I ask, venom dripping from my voice. "What else do I have to say about them other than the fact that they're sick beasts!" I spit out, fury blazing in my eyes. The formerly bright and soft look in my eyes gone, replaced with the icy glaze of repent.

"If I see either of those sick monsters, they will be dealt pain at my own hand." I growl lowly and narrow my eyes slightly, studying them over the man that sat in front of me.

"Well isn't that wonderful, you detest those two as much as I do." He says as he grins slightly at me, offering a hand to help me up and to my feet, making me stumble a bit, but catching myself before I wind up falling.

Raising an eyebrow at that, I smile a bit and keep my hand on his arm as he leads me from the room slowly, being cautious of the wound that still adorned my stomach. "Now, you don't exactly fit in here, but we'll be able to get you to help us out once you're healed." He explains to me, and I nod.

"What exactly would you have me do for you? There isn't much I can physically help you with." I say as I glance around the mostly empty halls, guards standing in front of a few random doors, making confusion and suspiscous about this man and who he worked with.

"For a moment, you'll be able to go and help us dispose of those monsters." He points out and grins at me, making me slightly nervous about what he wanted me to do to Apollo and Damien. But they were monsters, they deserved whatever was going to be coming to them.

"I assume you know how to get to Lord Damien's estate, but we'll give you a ride just in case you forgot, try to earn their trust like you have." He says to me, tapping my cheek lightly and wrapping a cloak around my shoulders, walking me out of the warehouse.

He grins at me, "Keep them within your general vicinity, make it seem like you were injured so they stay near you, look like you're in pain make sure that they never leave your side, either one of them."

I nod numbly, tearing my gaze off of him and onto the carriage in front of me. Sighing a little bit and glancing around before I step into me. "I will do my best to capture the hearts of those monsters," I say softly and quietly to him, as he nods.

"I'm sure you'll make us proud, little one, soon you'll be a natural born hunter just like we are." he states, with what seems like pride in his voice. "We'll be back to 'kidnap' you in two days." He says as he smiles, closing the carriage door and gesturing for the driver to take off.

It takes a little while but soon we wind up back in front of Lord Damien's mansion. sucking in a sharp breath, I step out of the carriage and glance around before I slowly walk up to the doors. Dreading having to see them, when I knew what they exactly had taken from me.

Once I get to the door, I pull my cloak off and toss it to the ground bedside me. Knocking on The do it quickly and quietly, waiting patiently for a moment until Apollo opens it, looking at me with wide eyes before he pulls me into his hard chest.

"Oh my sweet Taylor, you've returned." He says softly, smiling lightly for a moment as he holds me tightly to him. "Now that I finally got you back, I don't think I can ever let you go." He whispers.

And I have to admit, at that moment I never wanted anything more than to get out of his arms.

(Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and vote!

And if anyone could make a cover for the story for me? I would love it so much! Thank you!)