Curiosity.

I looked atound the room once more, jusy to make sure that this wasn't some sort of nightmare...Or dream. Sighing softly I reach up to my neck snd touch the two holes there, wincing slightly at the pain. "Vampires" I mutter as I huff, sitting down on the bed. I knew that sitting here pouting wouldn't do me any good, not at thos minute anyway. Standing up, I walk over to the door and open it slowly, glancing out and biting my lip slightly. There was nobody in the halls, maybe I could make a clean break and get back to Alastor. Wait, why should I? He is the one that left me there for this... Man, to take. Scoffing slightly I walk down the halls quietly, wanting to get out of there as soon as I can.

But my victory falls short when I smash into a wall again, but sadly it isn't a wall, it's Lord Damien. "Now, Now little one. You shouldn't be wandering at this hour, not with the impending sunrise" He says as he smiles at me, taking my hand and starting to walk me back to the bedroom.

"But I don't want to be in there! I want to go home!" I say as I scowl slightly, as much as I hated it, I was lovig his icy touch. It was so cold,  but it was so gentle and sweet, I was craving more from him. Leaning into his side slightly so I could get a little more contact, I couldn't stop butterflies from erupting in my stomach, making me look away embarrassedly, hoping he doesn't notice.

A small chuckle escapes from him, making me turn away with complete embarrassment. "Alright, well i'll see you tomorrow!" I squeak out, rushing into my room and slamming the door behind me.

I slide down the door and sit down on the floor as I bury my face in my hands, I can still feel them heated. Why on earth does he make me feel like this... I had only felt this once before, and that was hundreds of years.. But this couldn't be possible, the only man that I had ever felt anything like this with, had died long ago, and I had watched him as he did.

I mean, it wasn't my fault that he died... But I made a terrible mistake and made the world's biggest leader angry, and he took it out on the only man I cared for. Sighing softly, I stand up and walk over to the bed so I could attempt to try and get some sleep.

The next morning, I wake up and roll over, curling into the bed slightly and pouting. "Okay, start of the interesting charade." I mutter as I slide out of bed and start digging through the trunk of clothes. Pulling out another corset and a dark red gown. "Huh, blood." I mutter as I shake my head. Quickly putting it on and walking out of the room. I wasn't planning on impressing anyone, but I still had some sense of style!

I wander down the dark hall, only lit by candles and lanterns. Every window I pass by is covered, practically nailed down to the wall so it can't have a chance of openingand frying everyone inside of here to a crisp. Laughing silently to myself, I continue to wander around, my mind turning to the thought of my coward of a brother. Where could that thing be?

Sighing inwardly to myself, I look up to see a pair of dark eyes settled on me, multiple pairs actually. About six men stare at me silently for a moment before one of them speaks up. "So you... You're the one that he turned.. The only girl vampire?" He says as he smirks, taking steps closer to me until I back into the wall. Each hand lands on the wall beside my head, caging me in as he leans towards my neck, inhaling deeply. "You aren't one of us, yet." He says, smirking.

Shoving him away from me the best that I can, I glare at him. "Don't you dare touch me," I snap as I look at him. My anger was starting to reach an all time high, and I was about to let it out at him. I didn't care for concequences.

He growls at me, shoving me back into the wall and growling at me. His hand moving to my throat, pinning me to the wall again. "Now, now princess." He snarls at me. "I don't take kindly to a girl telling me what to do." He says as he keeps me up against the wall. "And now that I have your attention, I think I should take a bite out of you" He smirks, leaning closer to my neck. I push against him more, trying to get him away from me as I wait for the inevitable pain to overtake me.

I tense up for a minute as his fangs graze me, but, my nightmare is cut short when he gets flung off of me and into the wall across the hallway. "Don't you touch her!" He snarls. It was my saviour, my dark knight. Taking my hand a moment later, he pulls me down the hallway with him as I stumble slightly, trying to catch up with him

I was confused as to why he was so protective of me all of a sudden, but now was not the time for questions, well not yet anyways. "I want some answers from you! I need you to know something!" I practically snap as I try to pull my hand from his grip. He glares over at me and shakes his head. 

'Why do I need to know anything, little girl?" He asks as hesmirks over at me, only tightening the grip on my wrist as he tugs me along with him, pulling me into a room and pushing me against the wall. I was trapped between the wall and him... But I didn't want to move as I stared into his tantalizing eyes.

"I... I mean..." I stammer out, trying to clear my mind as I stare up at him in complete shock and amazement, too shocked to move even the slightest bit as I stare up at him. "I thought you wanted to know... That, I.." I mumble as I try to find some excuse, I wasn't going to tell him what I was. "That i'm excited you've given me this gift of eternal life, thank you." I say softly. Lie... Lie... Another lie that spilled out of my mouth. 

"I'm glad youre happy about this," He mutters as he nods, examining me for a minute before starting to poke and prod around my mouth. "How are your fangs, do you have them yet?" He asks, opening my mouth and examining my teeth, making me blush deeply and shake my head.

He sighs, clearly dissaointed that I didn't have any fangs yet. "You will soon, little one." He murmurs to me, letting go of my mouth and stroking my cheek gently with his thumb, staring at me for a moment. "You're already so perfect, how could I ever go without you?" He says lightly.

I let my mind wander for a moment, about his dreamy eyes and kind smile I didn't want to live without....

How those eyes looked so savage as he attacked me.

That mouth latched onto my throat.

My crying and begging.

My brothers glares.

My brother.

Alastor.

Alastor... Alastor.. Alastor.. 

My mind keeps chanting this over and over again as I realiza the situation i'm in. I can't be getting close to this man. He ruined my life. He took me away from my family and told me that everything was going to be okay. He was wrong! This was wrong! I shouldn't be here

Pushing him off of me, I glare defiantly. "No! I am not a plaything for you. I am not yours and I never will be." I snarl at him angrily. His bright eyes darkening with anger as I speak to him as I do. His grip wrapped around my arm as he pulls me to him and holds me close to him.

"No.. I have something to tell you, Lord Damien... You see, i'm...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for taking so long! I'm terrible when it comes to updating!. 

To get me to update again... Two votes an Two comments! Thank you!     

~Comment, vote, fan!~