Returning to the past.

(Sorry for the long wait, I promise I'll update sooner.)

My mind was beginning to go numb at the fact that there were vampires here. I knew I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, but the first vampire I thought of would have to be.. well.. Them. I haven't seen them in years and I refused to even think about them again.

I felt hands on my shoulders, shaking me almost violently and snapping me out of the reverie I was just trapped in, seeing Thomas looking at me with wide and very horrified eyes. "Miss! Are you alright? You've gone pale!" He exclaims, still holding onto me as a frown crosses my face.

"I'm fine, really Thomas, thank you," I say softly, nodding a bit to him, even though worry hadn't changed off of his face.

"Are you sure? Taylor, I knew I shouldn't have told you about that! Women just can't understand certain problems." He said, carefully letting go of my shoulders and smiling softly. "You should go get something to drink, Miss, you don't look the best." He said, the regular smile returning to the face.

I shot a shaky smile his way, and nodded. "I suppose I don't have the stomach for such horrific things." I murmured, glancing his way for a moment before I turned away. "I'll see you later, Thomas, I promise I'll keep in check." I nodded.

I only got a nod from him, before he turned back to his papers and began to talk to other customers.

I couldn't believe that there was another vampire around here! How could I've been so stupid to even assume that I could evade them for so long! I knew they would find me, and that it would only be so long until they finally found my whereabouts, gonna find me one way or another. They most likely have someone following me around and hunting me down for all these years.

Well, maybe I had a chance to get away from us heartless bloodsucking monsters. I never actually knew if they love me or not, but Apollo seem to be really really trying to get close to me. Then again, Damien was sweet other than the fact that you know, he attacked me and kidnapped me.

I rushed my small apartment quickly, running up the stairs as fast as I could to make sure that nobody would bother me. I had to make sure it wasn't them! I couldn't have them follow me after so long when they could just pop up. I had invaded them for 80 years for them to follow me and run after me like puppy dogs they are.

I rushed to lock my doors, running a hand through my tied up hair and sitting down on the ratty couch.

"Maybe i'm going insane, I could just be too paranoid for my own good." I noted to myself, before I let out a small sigh.

"There's no way that they could find me after so long of being the way, I could hardly think they would recognize me anymore, let alone being able to hunt me down and find me." I murmured to myself before I pushed myself up again, nodding stubbornly.

"I'm going to go and find them! They can't evade me if it is them, there's no harm done if it isn't them." I grumbled, slipping my coat on and slipping out of my house quickly, unable to hide the nervousness that was in me.

I pushed my nervousness down and continued to walk down the street. Night was falling quickly, and I bit my lip.

There was monsters here, but not the same kind that they had back then! If we were lucky, there was only a werewolf sighting or a demon attack. I hadn't seen one in awhile, and a vampire attack by the peer was something that was worrisome. A vampire came over? Or one was leaving.

I sighed and peeked around a corner, glancing up at the streetlight for a moment before I step out, walking out onto the wooden peer. My heels clicked as I walked, and I looked around.

The area was as nerve wrecking as possible, cloaked in the darkness as I clung onto my jacket tightly.

A man begun to follow me, and I bit down on my lip as I sped up.

I was slightly nervous of what someone could do to me, let alone what a ravenous vampire would do to me if they found out what I was.

I was worried I would run into a certain vampire, or at least one that knew who I was or what I was doing out here.

I turned the corner to see another man leaning against the wall, and glanced around slightly. I was nervous, but I could fight someone off if they gave me anything that I needed to fight for. I nodded slightly to the shadowy man as I walked by, glancing around just a bit as I tightened up.

I was in the area that the woman was attacked at, and I was certain that I could see bloodstains on the cement of the harbour, and all I could hear was my heartbeat in my ears and the waves crashing against the boats. Wind was howling in my ears and I panicked just a bit, tensing up as I spun quickly, the same shadowy man behind me that I had nodded to.

He didn't say anything yet, just staring at me for a moment until he moved closer. I moved back just as he inched towards me, and I stumbled slightly.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." He said, in a soft whisper.

I looked at him for a moment, as I felt his thumb stroking my cheek gently, almost caringly. "You remind me of someone I used to know, Darling, I won't hurt someone as radiant as you." He whispered, and as I remained frozen, he took both of my hands in his, beginning to tug me along and follow after him as I blindly stumbled.

"Where are you taking me?" I managed to gasp, as I realized we were moving, and he was pulling me after him.

"I'm bringing you with me, isn't it obvious?" He asked, glancing towards me. I didn't see his face, but I held onto his hand as he did to mine.

I knew he was the murderer of that girl, and I bit down on my lip once more as I walked with him, walking for awhile until we reached what seemed to be a large house, but broken and abandoned.

"Come, I'll feed soon." He nodded, as if knowing what I knew he was. He pulled me to the doors and pushed them open to reveal a room of multiple vampires drinking, partying, and countless humans sprawled out as well.

What have I gotten myself into?