Confusion and lies.

I look up at him with a confused look. "What do you mean?" I ask, instinctively wiping my eyes to get rid of any tears, the blood red drops turning my hands as red as my face most likely was.

I gasp, looking down at my blood covered hands, my eyes widening as I shake my head. "How could this be possible? I.. I'm not a vampire!" I cry out, shaking my head as quickly as I possibly can as I look up at him, more tears spilling down my face as I try to process this.

"Well, obviously you're something, darling." He mutters, his hands folding behind his back as I suck in a sharp breathe of shock and confusion.

I shake my head slightly, running my hands through my thick locks of hair.
"You're saying I'm not an Angel? How could that be possible- it's not like I can turn into a vampire.." I mumbled out, unable to believe that there was something wrong with me, let alone me being something other than an Angel.

He looks thoughtful for a moment before he sighs, shaking his head slowly at me as he rubs his face. "Well, we need to figure it out, maybe it's something in your blood?" He suggests, making me scoff.

Of course, he was a vampire, all he would be able to think of would be blood. "In my blood? Is that another excuse to bite me?" I ask, my hands
On my slender hips.

He tilts his head back, giving me a clear view of a single bite on the column of his throat, the rough tear scarring the smooth skin, making me wonder how he got it. Was he turned against his will? Or was he willing to have them turn him?

"I meant as in your family line, not as in your blood." He grumbles and looks at me once more, scowling.

I roll my eyes inwardly, how could I be so foolish to think that he would be talking about my blood like that? Vampire or not, I should have thought differently.

"And what about my family line do you want to know about? Because for one, my father and mother are both jackasses that I would prefer not to see again." I point out.

He laughs and rolls his eyes, "Don't you know anything about your past? Your history, your parents?" He asks.

It feels like Ice water was thrown at me, and I think quietly for a moment.

I never knew my parents, Alastor had pulled me away by the time I could walk, so it was hard to think about any memories of them. Besides, the older I got the harder it was to remember things like that.

To be honest, I only knew what Alastor had told me about them; and in his eyes, they weren't exactly saints.

I look up at him and shake my head slightly, shrugging. "I have no clue who my parents are, let alone their past." I huff. "If he wasn't chased away by Damien when I first arrived, then we wouldn't be having this problem in the first place." I say, my eyebrow raising.

Apollo looks completely appalled, and he shakes his head, running his hands through his hair. "You're telling me that he chased off the one man that would be able to help us figure out what the hell is happening to you? The damn fool!" He growls, lowly and lethally.

"Calm down, monster, I'm sure you'll find out about me soon." I say, turning away from him and rubbing my face for a moment.

I hear his clothing shuffle a bit, as if he was moving, but the old floor didn't creak from his movements, which made me unwary of where he could have possibly gone. I wasn't sure I wanted to turn around, in fear that he would be there, so close to me that I would be able to smell the blood on his breathe.. His breathe fanning over my face, those eyes captivating me in every way.

I was worried about the way that he felt for me, about the way that he looked at me as if I was a meal.. But something more than that, it was like he wanted to know more. It made me go insane with lust and thoughts for the man who seemed to captivate my soul.

I was having a problem trying to accept this.. This love triangle.

Damien was in love with me, Apollo was in love with me, and unfortunately I was stuck in the middle and in love with both of them. But now? Apollo was the one that I was leaning towards.

The Adonis was driving me to the brink of extinction.

He was killing me with those looks of his. He was still a monster to me, and I was nothing but another brink into the wall known as Apollo's legacy.

I must have frightened him off with my silence, because I can't even comprehend a sound. But when I turn around, his lips are slammed to mine and his hand snaking around to the back of my head, clutching me tightly and pulling me into him, his eyes closed tightly as I melt into those large arms, groaning softly into his mouth as he kisses me with such passion.

I'm unable to respond, because this moment seems so completely perfect in every single way. Maybe this thing was right, maybe me and him were destined to be together.

And if we're mates, beloveds, blood halfs, then I was bound to be turned into a monster like him.

That part chilled me to the bone, afraid of being something like he was.

My body fits into his perfectly, his kisses warming me up as they crowd me with the dominance that I so desperately adored about him.

I couldn't change the way I felt about this man, no matter who's side I was on or what I had believed this to be. His warm lips trail down my jaw and covers me with love and adoration that I never believed I would ever come.

His lips stop attacking my jaw and they're on mine again. I can't stop him, I'm not sure if it's possible to manage to get him off of me anyways. My hands slip into his hand, a soft moan of happiness escaping my lips as I hold him close to me.

"O-Oh, Apollo." I moan happily and kiss him back with just as much fiery passion as he was giving to me.

A small gasp escapes my lips as I feel his fangs slowly scraping against my lower lip, until it stops instantly as soon as it started.

"A-Apollo?" I whisper out, managing to pry my lips off of those poisonously perfect lips for a moment, running my tongue over the swollen flesh there, which only makes me smile a wide bit.

"Apollo, I-I believe that I'm in love with you." I whisper as I look up at him, those large eyes sinking onto me for a moment, before shock crosses them completely.

(Hey! Sorry for the late update! And for some reason, my mobile wattpad won't allow me to use bolds or italics anymore, so that's kind of pissing me off.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed *I may have a steamy scene coming up, all depends ;)* Anyways, I love all my readers! Thank you so much!)