Wild, Wild, Pussycats

Start from the beginning

"Todoroki!" [Name] said, the girl looking at him with sparkles in his eyes. "Aren't you excited!"

"Yeah, I am," Todoroki answered, nodding his head. "I'm curious what they have planned for us."

"Me too! Me too!" [Name] stated, nodding her head. "We're going to have so much fun! Even though it's a training camp, but I think it'll bring us all closer as a class and friends too."

"Yeah," Todoroki said.

[Name] turns her attention back out the window, her tail just wagging wildly and the very tip of it tickling Todoroki's cheek. He doesn't mind, he's just zoning out as he watches [Name]. He reaches out for her tail, grasping it gently in his hands and [Name] lets out a yelp, her tail becoming stiff. She doesn't bother looking at Todoroki, her face burning hot.

She can feel him pet her tail, soothing out her fur and she takes note of his gentleness and soft touch. [Name]'s fingers start to fidget in her lap, having a twitch in her legs. It's not everyday someone pets her tail or even combs out the tangles besides herself. [Name] let out a small gasp, Todoroki's hands hit a sensitive spot on her tail that [Name] wasn't aware of. She kept letting out quiet hums or gasps, Todoroki keeps on touching that one spot.

"Fucking stop!" Bakugo roared.

The blonde boy standing up and glaring down at the two. He sits right behind [Name] and Todoroki and he gritted his teeth. The two of them starting to get on Bakugo's nerves especially since Bakugo could hear [Name]. The girl blushes deeply, looking away and Todoroki removes his hand from [Name]'s tail. The two of them sitting in silence and Bakugo sits back down, letting out a grumble.

---

[Name] stretches her back, hearing a satisfying pop from her back. She stands next to Kirishima as everyone is off of the bus. There's a fence near the edge and she could see the miles of trees and mountains. There's another car here besides the bus, but [Name] figures the car stopped for the scenery.

She took a sniff of the air, smelling the trees, dirt, birds and she could hear the crickets and the birds chirping. She hasn't been near a forest like this in forever or at all. She loves the forest and that could possibly be because of her Quirk. She ponders if there's other wolves in the forest and will she be able to communicate with them or greet them.

"Finally taking a break, huh?"

"I gotta pee!"

"Anyway, does this even count as a rest area?" Kirishima asked, looking at the girl beside him.

"Huh? Where's Class B?" Jirou asked.

"B-B-Bathroom!"

"There's no point stopping without a reason," Aizawa stated, everyone looking at the teacher.

Mineta stands in front of Aizawa, holding his crotch. "Where's the bathroom?"

The black car doors opened and the strong smell of cats come through [Name]'s nose. She lets out a loud growl, the class looking at her in surprise, but she ignores them. [Name] narrows her eyes at the car, waiting for who's ever inside to come out and show themselves.

"Hey, Eraser!"

"Long time no see," Aizawa said, bowing.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" A woman with brown eyes and red hair styled in three bangs going across her face. Her costume's main color is red and she's wearing a shirt with no sleeves that's red and white. Her skirt is also red and she's showing off her bellybutton, her hands covered with paw gloves. She also has a tail.