"Won't that mean it'll consume you too?" Zane asked, raising an eyebrow. He didn't look impressed at all.

"Ah," The snake's mood dampened. "Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't want to unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food!" He hissed.

"Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai questioned, looking almost desperate.

"You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do!" Spitta pleaded.

************************************

"The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade." Nya said, typing on tye keyboard as they all stood in the Bridge.

"Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Jay whines, letting out a sigh.

"Hmm." Cole hums, wracking his brain for something.

"Hey," Lloyd said speaking up.

Lacey looked at him from where she was standing from.

"Huh?" Kai asked, turning to the 10 year old.

"All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth." Lloyd explains, he looks at them all.

"It's so simple," Cole said, blinking in surprise.

A smile starts to grow on Lloyd's face at his input.

"Huh, why didn't I think of that?" Kai asked, smacking his forehead.

"Because your an idiot," Lacey muttered causing Lloyd to grin.

"It can't be that easy," Jay said shaking his head.

"Easy? My algorithm suggests taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals."  Zane says, pointing at his head.

"Ha, finally. I don't have to hold back." Kai smirks.

"Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." Garmadon speaks up, unhelpfully may I add.

"He's right. For the past few weeks there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like there ghosts." Wu said shaking his head.

"Or Snakes." Lacey exclaimed speaking up. Everyone glanced at her.

"Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago." Lacey said walking towards the giant computer. It shows nothing.

"See, nothing. It's just like Sensei said." Kai said, shaking his head.

"But what if they aren't traveling above ground?" Nysa said catching on to what Lacey was saying. "They're snakes, right? Snakes burrow. Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below surface" Nysa said. The computer shows the tunnels all the snakes made.

"All the tombs have been interconnected." Kai said staring at it, he let's out a breath.

"To make one massive underground fortress." Cole states, looking at the map.

"And all this time, right under our noses." Jay shakes his head at their dumb brains.

"Or rather, feet." Zane said, joining in.

"There, that's the most protected area. The Fangblades must be held there." Kai said pointing at the biggest tunnel fortress.

"Then what are waiting for? Nya, set the course." Wu looks over at her.