Part 29

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 29

Ammu is making cabir run behind her from one shop to another ....Navya sighed in disbelief but bought dress for cabir and herself ....even got few dresses for ammu .....and also a special diwali gifts .....

After sometime cabir joins Navya and ammu moved to her chachu bcoz cabir said no to toys .....listening to Navya..... So ammu knows only her chachu ya chachi can get her toys going against Navya ......

Manik is doing shopping with ammu and nandu went to do a trail of lengha ..... someone tapped on his shoulder ....
manik turned back to see a girl behind him  ....

Manik : aru ....what a surprise ...???

Aru : who's this cutie pie ??

Manik : cabir bhai daughter ....and tum yaha. ....

Aru : I think this is shopping mall and people come here for shopping.....

Manik : ok meri sarcasm queen ..... Are u alone .... where is your husband ???

Aru :  he is busy .....so .....

Manik : okay ....

They both are engrossed in talking ....
nandu came out of the trail room to show her lengha to manik ....but seeing him busy with that girl she felt jealous ...bcoz manik is alone ammu is also not there ....as navya took ammu away.....

She moved to him....

Manik : arey mini you  came. ..meet her Arohi .....

Nandu smiled looking at her ....

Aru ; hai .... she extended her hand. ...and nandu gave her hand. ....

Manik : she is nandu my wife ....he says side hugging her ....

Aru: u got married and didnt Invite me ....

Manik : arey it happened all of a sudden  .... So sorry .....I thought of calling you for diwali party and introduce her ....

Aru : chal jhot mat bolo busy rockstar....

Manik : sachi baby ....he said with a cute pout ....

Nandu didn't like the way he is behaving with her .....she excused herself to change bcoz manik didn't even notice her dress ....she changed into her previous dress and asked the sales girl to pack her lengha....

She moved to the other side but manik is no where ....she started searching and finally found him in ladies section he is helping Arohi to buy  dresses .......

She didn't feel like disturbing him bcoz  she felt bad as he didn't even look at her lengha  , so she moved to the gifts shop and took gifts for family ...... bcoz it's the first time she is going to celebrate diwali with family.....

Manik helped Arohi but he didn't find nandu so he came back searching for her. ....  he saw nandu sitting beside dadi in jewellery store... He moved to them but nandu didn't look at him....he found it weird but ignored it thinking she is busy selecting jewelry .....

Dadi : manik choose one ....saying dadi gave him two jewelry sets .....

Manik is about to choose but Arohi comes there as she is with manik .....

Aru : nice sets dadi..... She says and even meets dadi .... Nandu than gets to know she is known by  the whole family.....

Dadi : choose one ....

Aru : red stones set....

Manik : even I liked the same dadi ....manik says ....

Nandu just sat there , manik dadi and Arohi are just talking and selecting jewelry for dhanteras they are even talking about last year diwali .... Nandu felt left out unknowingly ..... Manik  didn't notice this ....bcoz he thought nandu is here choosing jewelery.....he stood behind her chair .....and placed a necklace on her neck....