part 13

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 13

And moved to manik who is standing little far admiring nandu ..........

Manik : mini ....y did you ask her to take the cap ....

Nandu : bcoz she felt difficulty in standing in the afternoon when people are taking continuous selfies. ...but she didn't rest ..... you know monster we only see the outer side of someone ....bcoz we never try to see the reality ..... Everyone saw me always with smile but no one knew what's there hidden behind this smile which is fake .. but you can see what's the real me .....we need to have a loving person with golden heart who can know the real you ....that's you for me ....my monster ..my bestie ....

Manik just hugged her .....after breaking the hug they both left to the nearby restaurant and had dinner .....
after dinner they left to their homes and slept ......

Next day .....nandu got fresh up and left to hospital directly after leaving abhi and manik a message that she is needed in emergency ......they both replied her to take care ....

Nandu is just busy with appointments whole day .....finally she returned to Malhotra mansion to meet everyone and go back to her house .......

On reaching there she saw hustle bustle in the house........ Mansi came and hugged her tight ....even Avinash hugged her ......

On seeing the elder thakkar couple she got to know they are here for mukti abhi marriage proposal .......

But what she saw made her shocked ...
.manik is up stairs laughing with a girl .......nandu is just looking at him...bcoz he didn't come to pick her up or didn't lift her calls .....

Navya : arey nandu come have coffee .....

Nandu sat with Aliya Navya ..... To have coffee ....

Dhruv cabir and all elders sat together to have some talks regarding mukti marriage .....

Navya : arey I forgot ....main muskan aur manik ko bhi coffee dekar ati hu ......

Saying Navya left....nandu is sitting with aliya .....

Nandu : ye muskan kon hae ....

Aliya : manik keliye mom match layi thi ....look at her. ...Aliya showed her the girl beside manik ....

Aliya showed her the girl beside manik

Muskan Sharma ...... school friend of manik and mukti .... A very simple girl .... Always admired manik .... As soon as the proposal of manik came ...she accepted it bcoz she really liked him from school but is scared of mukti .... Who always punches the girls who tried to come near manik ....
she is a fashion designer ......

Nandu : match ???? ..

Aliya : actually mukti manik twins hena so mom wanted their marriage to happen together ..... So yesterday that was the fight between mom and manik ...but today he met the girl ....
she is his school friend so ...they are now in good terms .....they look good na together ....