part 8

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 8

He just left to upstairs and checked on dadi and found her sleeping so without disturbing her he moved to his room and called mukti .....

He is continuosly calling her but she is not lifting the call.....manik is worried now ......he tried Calling his gaurds which went out of coverage area....this scared him more .....he is hell worried now .......

He just sat on the bed ..... with worry clearly written on his face for his twin sister .....

Nandu completed her work in hospital and came out of the hospital ...to find maniks driver waiting for her.....she asked him to take her to malhotra mansion.... after saying him she just rested on the seat and didn't knew when she fell asleep ....

After reaching driver woke her up.... she with a clearly tired face walked inside to see it empty ....she asked Kaka and got to know about everyone .....so she thought of meeting manik and started walking towards his room....she knocked once but no response....so she just pushed the door and peeped in to see him sitting on the bed holding his head .....on seeing him like this all her sleep flew away ....

She moved to him and put her hand on his shoulder .....manik jerked on her touch and relaxed on seeing nandu ....

Nandu : kya hua ....where r u lost.... You didn't even hear the knock on the door ....

Manik immediately hugged her tight .....nandu hugged him ... rubbing his back ......to calm him down.....

Nandu : what's wrong ???? You are scaring me ....

Manik broke the hug ......but still is holding nandu hands in his . ....

Manik : mukti is not lifting my calls from morning ....now it's out of coverage area ....and also the gaurds are also not responding.....I'm worried for her .....

Nandu : ok calm down....let me do something ....

Manik : kya karogi.....

Nandu : we can't fly to Delhi now immediately ....so wait don't panic ...let me think.....

Saying she sat beside manik .....after a few minutes.....

Nandu : do you have the address of the wedding ...I mean like venue or her friends house .....

Manik : I have the card...mukti sent me by what's app .....

Nandu : send it to me....

Manik immediately took his mobile and sent nandu the card .....nandu immediately forwarded it to someone ....and called .....

Manik is just looking at her.  ......to know what she is doing....

Nandu on call.....

Nandu : I sent you a card ...just reach the venue and check whether mukti is there or not .....and immediately inform me...

..yeah he is worried 

Don't worry I will handle him...

You call me once you reach there ....

Yeah yeah I will be waiting ....

Manik heard only one sided conversation......after she cut the call ....

Manik : whom did you ask for help????

Nandu : relax manik ...it's abhi .....

Manik : what is he doing in delhi????

Nandu : he deals with thakkar industry delhi branch ... yesterday aunty uncle and he left to Delhi for an important meeting ....as you said yesterday mukti left to Delhi ....I remembered Abhi is there so I called him....don't worry he will reach the venue and meet mukti ....she will be fine manik .....