part 7

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 7

Manik washed his face and got fresh up and had his dinner sitting on the couch of balcony  ....nandu is just talking to him standing near the railing of balcony .....

After dinner ....Manan came down to see the hall empty....indicating everyone  left to their rooms after dinner .....

Manik : I hope everyone slept ......

Nandu : come let's not disturb them .....

Manan walked out of the house....manik covered himself in hoodie as he don't want anyone to recognize him.....they are just walking down the street in silence ......it's cold out ......

Nandu : manik .....she just called him....

He tilted his head to see her eyes shinning ......with a smile on her face .....

Manik : Kya hua mini.....

Nandu : manik.....icecream .....she says with a cute pout and points the icecream stall ......

Manik : come let's go and have it ....saying he dragged her to the stall ....

Nandu : bhayya red velvet cornettto ....

Manik smiles listening to her .....

Manik : double chocolate Cornetto .....

They both took their icecreams and continued walking ......

Nandu put the icecream in front of manik...
And manik took the red velvet and gave chocolate to nandu ......

Manik : so you still remember that we exchange icecream.....

Nandu : I remember each and every word related to us ...

Manik : I missed you mini....so much.....

Nandu : let's sit there .....she pointed a bench ....

They both settled on the bench ......

Manik : so .....

Nandu : can I ask you something ...

Manik : r u ok mini....

Nandu : mujhe Kya hua .....

Manik : I mean the girl who never ever thinks before speaking to me is asking me permission.....

Nandu : bcoz the manik i know is angry young man ...but his anger is controllable by me bcoz whenever he is angry he used to come to me ....even if I'm the reason for his  angry ....but today I saw a new manik who destroyed his whole room in angry ......but didn't even talk to me ....so I think I can't make you angry .....

Manik : sorry .....

Nandu : you know manik the things you destroyed in your room can make a full house for a middle class family .....we never think before destroying but once destroyed can you get it back to the same ....no bcoz it will be full of scars......so next time don't do that .....if you get angry ....just sit somewhere alone sometimes everyone needs a lone time with themselves it will control your angry....if not you can come and talk to me ....now I'm again available for you right .....

Manik smiles listening to her and kisses her forehead .....

They both completed their icecreams and walked back to home ......manik left nandu near her  mansion gate and moved to his home ......he reached his home and directly moved to the kitchen .....

He started searching the fridge .....but didn't find what he wanted ....he found someone presence ... turned back to see Navya standing there with an empty water jug......