Part 36

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 36

Manik just sat there not knowing what to answer ....may be his heart knows the answers but he didn't realise it .....but his phone starts ringing breaking the silence ....he immediately lifted the video call looking at the caller ID with a smile bcoz it's his wife ......

Nandu : I'm sorry Manik ....PLZZ gussa mat ho....it's just I helped my sir in a surgery ....as there are no assistants bcoz of this seminar .... I'm really sorry I didn't mean to ignore your calls or make u angry ....PLZZ .....

She asked keeping a cute puppy face ....which melted him in seconds .....he spoke to her continuously ......Arohi complained to nandu that manik is skipping meals .....nandu took a good class of him and finally he had lunch and promised her not to skip meals...

Karan : vapus ajaoo bacha....bhai misses u a lot.....

Nandu : just a few days bhai ....I will be back....

Karan : come soon.....I can't wait more....

Abhi : oh hello people stop being senti ....nandu don't forget to bring gifts for me ....

Nandu :  of course bhai I will bring ur ex girlfriend  Lisa as gift ....and mukti will give u punches as more gifts ....

Mukti : ex girlfriend ....she asked being shocked ....

Abhi : mukti no....she is lying I never had any girl other than u in my life .... ask Manik if u want .....he can never approve me fir u ...if I had girl friends or if I'm a play boy .....she is in a mood of pranks .....PLZZ mukti ....I love u and I can't imagine my life without you.....

Mukti had tears listening to him  bcoz she knows he couldn't cheat her ......she thought to play along with nandu .... but on hearing him she just hugged him tight .....

Nandu has happy tears looking at them.....

Arohi : wow.....what a confession???

Mukti blushed a lot and hugged Manik tight bcoz he is on the other side of her ....

Nandu : vaise mukti Lisa is a lesbian okay .... she says winking at her  ...making everyone laugh ......

They all had fun talking to Nandu .....

After two days.....In London ....

Nandu came home after a tiring day ..... She started cooking food ..... she made some pasta ..... she thought of eating it but gets a call from her classmate in London asking her to come for groceries shopping ......

Nandu left the pasta on dining table and left with her bcoz she is even her neighbour .... She had got everything required for the next few days ....as she is planning to get back to India.....

She came home and opened the door ..... She moved Inside to see shoes and clothes of a guy ..... She saw dining empty and moved to kitchen to see empty dishes in sink ..... She got a vivid idea of who can it be. .....

She moved to the bed room to see her six feet gaint monster sleeping on it ...... She has tears remembering their first meet .....

This time instead of tying him to the bed ....she ran to the bed and slept beside him holding him tight......Manik woke up as soon as she touched him.....he pulled her more into his embrace and hugged her ....she is just crying out of happiness.....

Manik : y these tears .....he asked moving back and rubbing her face ......

Nandu ; happy tears .....felt like I'm being taken back to our first meet .....u ate away the food and messed up the house and slept happily .....