Part 26

Pyaar ya dosti

Part 26

Manik saw this and moved to her and put his hand on her waist showing the guests that she is his property , of course he is jealous bcoz many of them couldn't take their eyes away from  his wife ....

Nandu who sensed his presence turned to him with a smile .....he pulled her more closer to him ......

Nandu ; r u ok ....she asks looking at his face .....bcoz he had headache....

Manik : I'm ok mini....

Nandu : did u have coffee ???

Manik : no...but it's okay ...

Nandu : wait let me get coffee for u .....saying she is about to go ....but manik held her tight and didn't let her go.....

Manik : not needed you stay with me ....

Nandu : okay , she says not know about his possessiveness.....

After sometime she gets a call from the cake delivery person.....she moves aside to take the call ,than both of them moved out to collect the cake .....

Navya is standing beside ammu and talking to someone from the guests ..... There are some others who are dancing on the dance floor ....

" May I have dance with you " , Navya heard this and turned back to see a guy asking her this .....

Navya : excuse me .....

Guy : hey , I'm ajay son of Mr Singh .....can I have dance with you beautiful girl ....

Ammu : mumma who is this uncle ???

Ajay : mumma ....he asked in shock....

Ammu : yes she is my mumma so stay away from her if not my papa and chachu will break your bones ....saying she dragged away Navya to cabir with a grumpy face ,Ajay just stood there not knowing what to say bcoz he is insulted by a small girl .....

Cabir heard everything and is proud of his daughter .....ofcourse she is a Malhotra obviously she will be possessive......

Cabir : kya hua doll....he asked his daughter by taking her in his arms ....

Ammu : I hate that uncle, he asked mumma for a dance ....

Navya : cabir , it's just ....she tries to explain him....

Cabir  : you don't have to explain navvu , I trust my wife and our daughter gave him the right answer, I will surely break his bones if he comes near you .....

Navya just hugs him immediately .....

Cabir : come let's dance ....saying he took her to the dance floor ....ammu is just jumping around them in happiness........

ammu is just jumping around them in happiness

Dressing of girls , selected by nandu ....

On the other side ....abhi just dragged mukti to the corridor .....