What happened?

Katara's POV

I woke up slowly, holding my head feeling I'm super warm, someone must've spiked the punch last night because I know I'm definitely dealing from a hangover, unless this was Azula's big idea, get everyone drunk and make them suffer with a god awful hangover the next morning. I felt really weak, I groaned lightly as I rolled over in my bed opening my eyes to see Aang sleeping peacefully beside me. "Ahh!", I quickly moved back and covered my mouth in shock. I was in bed with Aang. I slowly sat up and realised we were both naked. oh no no no I did not lose my virginity last night and not remember any of it. Wait. I turned to look at Aang.

I lost it to him? I bit my lip and got out of bed putting my clothes on, and walking out quietly. "this is just a dream Katara, you're imagining things", I took a deep breath and walked over to Sokka's room opening the door to see him asleep wearing a bra. god knows who it belongs to because it definitely isn't mine. I frowned and walked downstairs. "what happened?", I sighed then heard Toph answer me from the sofa.

"A pretty amazing party that's what", I watched her sit up and sat beside her. "Toph?? do your parents know you're here?", I asked. "I'm pretty sure Suki told them last night, where is Suki anyway?", I shrugged and looked around. "I haven't seen her yet", I saw Sokka though, fast asleep in someone's bra, any idea who's it is?", I giggled softly. "He's wearing a bra? I don't remember that bit from last night", Toph shook her head laughing. "well, I'm gonna go look for Suki then, be back in a bit", I stood up and began to search the house, finding her in the garden outside.

"Suki?", god this party must've been pretty wild. Suki slowly woke up. "Katara?", she groaned and held her head letting me help her up. "where am I?", she looked around with a dazed look on her face. "In my back garden", I sighed and brought her inside, seeing Aang downstairs with Toph, I sat Suki down then walked into the kitchen. I didn't want to talk to Aang, not right now, I'm too scared to find out if he remembers what we got up to last night, because I know I definitely don't.  I heard Sokka walk in as I started to clean up.

"morning Katara", he groaned stumbling in. I looked back at him and smiled lightly. "morning, you gonna take that bra off or are you feeling yourself in it?", I smirked. "Bra? what- what the hell!?", Sokka quickly took off the bra and stepped back. "Who's bra is that!?", he looked over at me with a shocked expression. "I was hoping you were going to tell me that", I sighed and stopped washing up. "I think we better go put our heads together and figure out what happened last night with what we can all remember", I saw Sokka nod and walked into the other room sitting down with him. "What does everyone remember?".

Azula's POV

I woke up to the sound of Ty Lee telling me to wake up. "What is it?", I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes not realising we're both in the same bed. "Mai's messaged me and she's freaking out, she's in Zuko's bed but she can't find Zuko anywhere", Ty Lee frowned worriedly. I took a deep breath and looked around seeing I was in my uncles flat, in the spare room with Ty Lee. "God please don't tell me we-", I facepalmed mad that we ended up sleeping together again. "No we didn't", Ty Lee stood up and fixed the pyjama shorts she had on and began walking to the door. "Oh okay", I replied, watching her fix her shorts starting to get distracted.

"do you want to?", Ty Lee turned to me with a light blush on her cheeks, she got back on the bed and crawled up so she was on top of me. "I'm yours to do anything you want 'Zula, whenever you want, and don't try to push these feelings away, I know you want me by how you look at me, you're always looking at my body, well it's yours", Ty Lee leant in then moved off me going to the door, "I'll go see what's happening with Mai, come join us when you're ready", she blew me a kiss and shut the door behind her.

what just happened. She seduced me and walked away, did she really mean what she said? should I take her up on that offer? no I shouldn't. especially not in my uncles flat, that's too disrespectful, yet hot. I would love to break the rules with that girl. I got up and walked out to see Iroh, Mai and Ty Lee drinking tea. "Good morning, thank you for letting us all stay last night uncle", I walked over to grab a cup of tea. "No problem niece", he smiled and chuckled lightly. "I couldn't let you walk home when you were that tipsy could I know?", he shook his head drinking his tea. "We were drunk?", I raised a brow. "Extremely, and sadly it looks like Zuko decided to go back out, his party wasn't over yet", Iroh frowned slightly.

"Zuzu could be anywhere, does anyone remember him leaving?", I looked at them seeing them all shake their heads. "I don't remember him leaving", Mai sighs starting to stress out about him. "He definitely didn't say anything about where we could be going?", Ty Lee asked and Mai shook her head. "I guess you'll have to retrace your steps. what do you remember of last night? I'll get some more tea", Iroh walked away and left us three alone to think about what happened, it was blurry but I sort of remembered what happened last night.