Katara?

Sokka's POV

Suki obviously felt like it wasn't her place to inform us what Katara confidently told her in private, it didn't seem right to pry it out of her, but we were all eager to hear what was said.

As her lips parted the door burst open, cutting Suki from talking which she seemed relieved about, it was Aang, he was stood alone, with a blank look on his face, almost like he didn't know which emotion to feel.

"She's leaving", he simply spoke staring at the ground then looking up at us, nobody spoke, we looked at him and didn't know how to react, until he finally broke, he burst out in tears.

"Oh kid", I sighed walking over to him to give him the support he desperately needs, instead of us all just staring.

"What do you mean she's leaving?", Ty Lee asked, she seemed like she was going to cry herself, but she's just an emotional person, she sees someone cry she's definitely going to cry too.

"She just told me she's going, I don't know where or why she wouldn't say, she said she couldn't", Aang tried to wipe his tears and stop crying, Katara was just randomly going? And she didn't tell anyone?

"Did you know about this?", Zuko looked in my direction asking me, as her brother I thought she would tell me, we're really close, well I thought we were, not anymore I guess.

"No, she didn't mention anything about leaving", I wrapped one of my arms around Aang's shoulders to show he can lean on me and it's okay, though I was a little furious with Katara, she must have a pretty good reason to just run off. "I don't think anyone knew".

"Well apart from Suki", Azula shrugged, she was pretty quiet during all of this, which is unlike her. Suki on the other hand was stone cold silent, her face pale with no expression, until her name was mentioned she snapped back and didn't react. She didn't know.

"Where is she now?", Zuko stood beside me asking Aang of Katara's whereabouts, she surely can't leave without saying goodbye, she must still be in the school, maybe she went back to the party.

"I don't know, I zoned out, all I remember was a kiss on the cheek, wait. Did she say goodbye to me and I didn't know!?", more tears began to well up in Aang's eyes.

"No I know Katara she wouldn't just leave like that, and there's Bumi to think about too, she wouldn't just leave him nor us, we're family", I began to panic, I don't want to lose my sister.

"Well let's split up and look for her", Azula seemed determined, getting to her feet and crossing her arms. "Zuko and Sokka go and see if she's at home, Mai we'll ask to see if anyone has seen her, Ty Lee and Suki search the school and make sure Aang's calm", she took over everything, it was a sight to see, the power that girl has.

Everyone got on with what she said, Zuko walked outside with Mai, Ty Lee was talking to Suki and Aang, I needed to thank Azula for this. "Hey, thanks, you didn't need to do this, especially f or someone you don't particularly like that much", I walked over to her, I hope this isn't a mistake and she cuts my head off.

"We've had our ups and downs, but all families have them, we've already lost a member recently, I'm not going to lose someone else, anyway I'll miss our arguments, I don't want my life to be boring", she shrugged and pushed past me.

"You like her", I smirked and looked back at Azula who was stood at the door, she turned around to face me sending a glare my way, "don't worry I won't tell her", I added, getting a nod from Azula before she left the room.

"You take it easy, we'll get her", I nodded at Aang and noticed Zuko waiting for me outside, I better get going.

"Tell her I love her", Aang looked up at me then turned around, he's never looked so upset, I can't wait to see his smile again.

"Sure", I sighed then looked at Ty Lee, "make sure he rests, even if it requires blocking his chi", I whispered, she gave me a nod along with a salute.

"And you, when I get back we need to talk", I looked Suki in the eye waiting for her to nod in agreement then left, ever since Yue's passing she's been low, it's no surprise but it's not her, she knows something we don't about Katara, but Katara should answer that for Suki when we find her.

Zuko and I made it quickly to the house, I knew dad was in so I knocked on the door, he opened it and looked surprised at how rushed Zuko and I were. "Woah kids, don't be so hasty, don't forget to lubricate!", he yelled as we ran up the stairs.

"What!? Dad. No. No just No", I looked down the stairs at him in disgust, that was gross.

"I'm just saying I don't want you getting hurt", he sighed shaking his head.

I tried my best to ignore him, hoping Zuko didn't hear, we got into Aang and Katara's room seeing that some of her clothes were missing and the place was a mess, she left in a hurry.

"Sh*t Bumi, has she taken him??", I paused for a second then searched around frantically to check if she did, it would break Aang's heart further if he's gone too.

"Sokka slow down, what's going on? Your sister was just the same", my dad sighed watching me run around in front of him.

"Dad not now I'm looking for Bumi", I started to panic more with each second I couldn't see or hear my nephew.

"You mean this fella?", he smirked holding Bumi in his arms, peacefully asleep and comfortable, thank god. To be honest, Aang wouldn't be the only one upset if Bumi was gone too, I love this little dude.

"Okay good, and Katara do you know where she is??", I asked looking up at my father hoping he would answer quickly, this is an emergency.

"Katara?", he furrowed his brows as he thought then answered, "she said goodbye when she left, but she gave me a hug, and she seemed upset, Sokka is your sister safe? Is she alright?", he started to understand.

"Sir, where is she?", Zuko walked over and held my hand, squeezing it softly hoping to calm me down.

"She mentioned something about a train to the taxi driver outside, maybe she's going to the train station?", he looked down at Bumi in his arms who began to cry.

A train?

Katara what are you doing?