Jealousy

Sokka's POV

It's been just over a week since we went to the water park, and I think it did some good for all of us, I got up in the morning and had my daily shower, I walked downstairs. "Morning gang!", I beamed then raised a brow seeing nobody was downstairs yet, I didn't wake up early did I? "Better make breakfast then", I shrugged and made my way to the kitchen making myself breakfast, nobody was down still. Then I heard laughter from up stairs.

"Hey quit it!", I heard Katara giggle, I leant against the kitchen counter with an eye brow raised, watching Katara stumble into the kitchen, her hair messy, only wearing one of Aang's shirts. "Morning Sokka", Aang smirked with his eyes on Katara as they walked in. "Uh yeah hey", I crossed my arms observing them both, "good morning?", I asked sarcastically.

"Come of it Sokka, don't be like that", Katara took out a carton of orange juice and drank from it, "sorry but I think it's a little inappropriate", I shrugged and began to walk out the room. "That's not it, someone's jealous", Aang chuckled and also drank from the carton, "what? Me? Jealous? Hah you're so wrong, I can't believe you even said that, real hilarious guys", I shook my head and put on a smile, who am I kidding I'm totally jealous, Zuko isn't exactly intimate.

"That's a tell tale", Katara wrapped her arms around Aang from the side, "shut up", I rolled my eyes, Bumi began to cry on the baby monitor, "I've got him, you two have a man talk", she smiled and smacked Aang's butt before walking upstairs playing with her hair. "You certainly made her happy", I watched her go then looked back at Aang seeing him zone out on my sister then snap out of it. "Huh sorry, she was-", "dude I don't want to know", I pulled a face of disgust and put the orange juice away.

"So, your jealousy? Sokka you can talk to me about anything you know? I'm always here for you", Aang smiled warmly, "okay turn down your dadness, but yeah okay I'm a little jealous", I blushed lightly out of embarrassment. "I knew it", Aang smirked crossing his arms proudly, "dude, okay well Zuko and I, it's our first male relationship, I'm nervous, he's extremely hot like smoking hot, but what do I do? How do I do it? Does he even want it?", I began to unload the questions going through my head to Aang.

"Hmm, talk to him about it, that's what's best isn't it?", Aang shrugged, "but, I don't know that's awkward, and he won't see me for the sex machine back bender I am", I ran my fingers through my hair with a smirk on my face, hearing Aang laugh, turning to frown at him. "Alright master of love, but the best way to know what someone wants is asking them, you don't want to make a mistake, making it even more awkward", Aang explained, "right, thanks Aang", I thought about what he said, I can just go for it first though right? I'll be able to see what he wants if we jump into it.

"He fell asleep straight away, all a fuss about nothing", Katara walked in with Bumi in her arms, "takes after his mum then", I smirked and grabbed my jacket, "haha very funny, where are you going?", Katara raised a brow. "Out, I'll be back for dinner, order a pizza!", I quickly walked out of the house.

Zuko, get ready. Ew no, that's bad that's really bad, I'm so nervous Lord help me.

Suki's POV

It was the fourth time I snuck in to Yue's house this week, we usually just relax and talk but I must've accidentally fallen asleep last night, I opened my eyes and looked around the room, it was light. "Crap, I need to get out of here", I quickly got up and grabbed my things. "Mm, ah! What're you still doing here!?", Yue woke up and immediately panicked.

"Jeez good morning to you too princess", I blew my hair away from my face as I quickly put on my shoes, "you need to go, you need to go now", Yue got up and ran to the door looking out of it. "Shoot they're here", she sighed and shut the door resting her head on it, "who's here? What's going on?", looked over at her and walked over. "Very important people, including my father, he'll be coming to my door any minute", as she spoke I moved my hands onto her waist.

"Suki", Yue pouted and turned around, "you can't stay, don't make me want you even more then I already do", she sighed. "Alright, I'll be back though, can't keep me away forever", I smirked and walked over to the window, "I'm sure you will, now hurry before my father throws you out that window", She giggled and watched me go.

It was nice to wake up in her room, it was even nicer to wake up to her, but whatever is happening today, she didn't tell me about it. I snuck around the garden and climbed over the wall, walking home, why was she extra stressed today? I need a wake me up. The Jasmine Dragon it is.

"Hey Zuko", I smiled walking into the tea shop, "Hi Suki, your usual?", he smiled back and walked me to a booth, "you know it king", I watched him nod and walk away, I stretched and relaxed into my seat, not a bad way to start the day huh? "Your finest table please", oh no, Zuko has to deal with a posh guy who thinks he's better then everyone else, no doubt he'll be calling him a peasant at least once before he leaves.

"Uh we have booths", I heard Zuko speak, "booths? Not good enough, I'm so sorry I thought this was a good tea room", I can't take it anymore. "Look here you stuck up, silver spoon up your butt, repulsive like cold blooded superficial, no good posh a**hole, this is an amazing tea shop, drink the tea, enjoy the positive atmosphere and suck it up", I stomped over standing in front of Zuko.

"You disgusting little-", I clearly made him mad but I wasn't going to back down, "don't disgrace yourself, can you show us to a booth please?", I looked at the direction of the person who was talking to him, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Yue, she took his hand and followed Zuko to a table, she didn't even look at me. I was stood there in shock.

"Your tea Suki, did you want it to go?", Iroh approached me, "yeah, thanks", I smiled and waited for it, I couldn't stay and watch this, this can't be the first time they've met, no wonder she didn't tell me, "Suki, where's Zuko??", Sokka rushed in and looked around, "uhh I'm not sure", I tilted my head and looked at him, "you feeling okay?", "yeah more then okay", he kept looking around, scanning the room for his boyfriend.

"Your tea, Sokka? What're you-", I took the tea and felt Sokka push past me and pinned Zuko down on a table. "I need you, now", he looked into Zuko's eyes, this would be hot but there were people sat at the table, all I could do was cringe. "Sorry, I'm so sorry, come with me", Zuko held his hand and took him out of the room.

I shook my head and chuckled walking out, holding my tea and getting out my phone to call someone.

"Hey are you free to talk? Both of you? Okay meet me outside Jasmine Dragon".