Special Chapter 1: A First Time For Everything 🔞

A/N: First special chapter! This one will contain mature content. But with me being a hard stan, I had to write just one chapter for the weirdos 😂.

There will be two more chapters after this and then it will officially be over 😔✊.

This starts where the last chapter left off, so it's still Christmas.

***

Everyone was kind of quiet now but were still talking and acting like it was a party. Except for Nomin, who were upstairs in a guest room playing a board game they found.

"What's the point of this game?" Jaemin asked, giggling when Jeno shrugged.

"Do you wanna stop and do something else?"

Jaemin nodded and put all of his cards back in the box before putting the game on the floor. "What do you want to do?" Jeno shrugged again and laid down, scrolling through his phone. But Jaemin wanted attention and laid on top of him, whining when Jeno wasn't petting his head or leaning down to give him kisses. "Give me love," he said in a pouty tone, kicking his legs a little bit.

Jeno wrapped his arm around him and started drawing circles on his back, but it still wasn't enough for Jaemin, who grabbed the boy's phone and threw it on the bed. "What was that for?"

"Give me your attention."

"You're so whiny. Why is that?"

"I'm not whiny."

"You literally said that in a whiny tone. So you want me to give you my atention?"

Jaemin nodded and Jeno flipped him over, climbing on top of him to start kissing him passionately. They have had simple make-out sessions before so Jaemin was okay with it, but he gasped and pulled away when Jeno's thigh slid in between his own.

"You're not ready yet," Jeno said, moving his body so there was no form of contact with any of Jaemin's sensitive areas, and the boy whimpered.

"I-I don't know. I might be. I just wanna prove to you that I'm mature and I trust you enough. I-I think I'm ready."

Jeno sighed and got off of him. "You only want to so you can prove that you're mature enough?" Jaemin nodded. "Okay, well... think about it. When you want to do it because you genuinely want to, and not because you're trying to prove yourself, come find me and we'll do it. But if you realize you're not ready yet... you know I'll wait for you." He walked out and Jaemin got butterflies at his words.

Jeno walked back downstairs and went to the kitchen to get juice again.

"Jaemin just came out of the guest room looking like he was stressing about something. What happened?" Ten asked, standing next to him.

"I-" he stopped talking when he somehow remembered what Hyuck texted that day.

Do not tell Chittaphon about your sex life.

He has talked to Ten a few times and the guy seemed nice, but he was kind of sassy and Jeno didn't want to tell him personal things.

"He lost a bet we had while playing this game. It's nothing."

"What did he lose in the bet?"

"His... ffff... uh... his... vir...ginity."

WHAT WAS THAT LEE JENO?!