[Forty]

A/N: Chapter forty let's get it.

(12/18)

Jisung:
Hey Jaemin since we're all on Christmas break, do you wanna have a sleepover at my house for the next couple of days? And then we can all go to Renjun's house on Christmas Eve to hang out and sleep there.

Jaemin:
Sure

Jaemin:
Jeno do you work on Christmas?

Jeno:
No. That place is closed for the Holidays.

Hyuck:
Jaemin finally has a boyfriend and he can't even see him for Christmas 😔.

Chenle:
What do you mean he can't see him for Christmas?

Jeno:
Chenle he wasn't talking about me calling Jaemin. He meant that I can't see him in person.

Chenle:
What?

Chenle:
Ohhh.

Donghyuck genuinely didn't know that Jeno was coming back, and Chenle almost ruined the surprise since he thought Donghyuck knew. Luckily Jeno was such a good liar. (A/N: A weird paragraph, I know. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't too confusing lol)

Jaemin:
You seriously have to remind me that you're not gonna be here? 🙄

Jeno:
Sorry 👉👈

Jaemin:
It's not okay.

Mark:
?

Jeno:
He's just upset.

(12/22)

Jeno finished putting his last few items in the last box he had and taped the top shut. He had texted his sister asking if he could stay with her until he found a place, and of course, her loving self immediately said yes to her younger brother.

He just had a few boxes that he already put in his car except for the one he was holding which held his K-Pop albums, and he looked around at the now empty apartment. He didn't really have a lot of furniture so he just donated the things he did have and packed up his things.

He left his key on the counter before going outside and getting in his car, the nighttime rain making the drive to a nearby motel somewhat less terrifying.

The realization was hitting that this was his last night in London.

(12/23)

Renjun reached up to knock on Chenle's front door and waited until a butler opened it.

"You must be Renjun. Come on it. Master Chenle is getting ready for the trip."

Renjun nodded and went upstairs to Chenle's room, remembering where it was from the one time he came here.

"Chenle," Renjun said, opening the door.

The boy screamed in a dolphin-like way since he was in the middle of getting dressed and Renjun immediately covered his eyes.

"Jesus, Hyung! Dont you know how to knock?!"

"Well, I'm sorry. But if we don't leave soon, we won't get back home by the time we want to."

"Okay okay. I'm done. Let's go."

He grabbed all his things and they went downstairs and outside where there was a Rolls-Royce waiting for them.

"You couldn't have gotten like a Lamborghini or something?"

"We wouldn't have fit in a Lamborghini," Chenle replied as they got in the back of it. "Don't be ungrateful."

"I am not being ungrateful."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."