[Eleven]

A/N: I changed it so the story's been taking place in September instead don't October lol. Now it's October though.

You have three unread messages from Jeno that were sent today (10/10/20) at 9:14 a.m.

Jeno:
You haven't texted me in two weeks?

Jeno:
What's going on?

Jeno:
It's one in the morning right now and I've just been stressing today hoping you're okay.

You missed three calls from this number. Would you like to hear the voice-mails?
[Yes] No

Voice-mail 1:
Is it because of what I said while playing truth or dare? I'm sorry if it was embarrassing, but I have reasons for why I said what I said. One of them is that liking someone romantically that quick is just unrealistic, especially when you don't really know me. That's another thing. You don't know me enough. People wanna be friends with me, but then they really get to know me and they end up leaving. I just feel like you'll end up doing that too at some point. That's why I'm warning you not to fall in love with me.

Voice-mail 2:
You'll end up leaving soon just like everyone else did. We're complete opposites. You're a funny extrovert while I'm a boring introvert.

Voice-mail 3:
Maybe that's the reason you stopped texting me.

Save voice-mails?
Yes [No]

10:26 a.m.

Jaemin:
I just woke up since it's Saturday lol.

Jaemin:
I don't like you. At least I don't think I do. Like you said, we don't know each other enough to actually catch feelings.

Jaemin:
And yeah I guess I was kind of embarrassed for asking such a stupid question. I just ran out of ideas.

Jaemin:
Why would I leave you though?

Jeno:
If we became friends in real life I literally would not want to hang out with you outside my house.

Jaemin:
You think I wouldn't be down for playing video games and cuddling inside your house?

Jaemin:
The people that left you missed out on a pretty cool person. And I think you're funny. Those people just don't know what good humor is.

Jeno:
You don't have to defend me. Everything I said is true.

Jaemin:
Bs.

Jaemin:
Wait. Shouldn't you be asleep?

Jeno:
I said I was laying here worrying about you.

Jaemin:

Jeno:What?

Jeno:
What?

Jaemin:
How do you care about me so much?

Jeno:
I don't

Jaemin:
Sure you don't 😏

Jeno:
What are you doing?

Jaemin:
I'm simping hard

Jeno:
No

Jaemin:

Jeno:
Stop

Jaemin:
You're adorable 🥰

Jeno:
What is happening?

Jaemin:
I'm flustering you

Jeno:
No you're not

Jaemin:

Jeno:Stop sending me memes

Jeno:
Stop sending me memes.

Jaemin:
StOp SeNdInG mE mEmEs

Jaemin:

Read at 10:52 a

Read at 10:52 a.m.

Jaemin:
Lol good night my Little Puppy.

Read.