[Ten]

A/N: It's gonna be a little more detailed than the last phone call chapter since they're video chatting now.

"Hello!" Jaemin said excitedly, laying on his stomach on his bed and smiling into the camera like a girl who was talking to her crush. He noticed that Jeno wasn't showing his face and groaned. "Show your face puppy!"

"I told you I changed my mind about that nickname," Jeno replied, pointing the camera at his ceiling. "So you're not catfishing me. Interesting. It's just surprising that a non-celebrity can look so immaculate."

"Did you just call me perfect?"

"Your face is perfect," he said, sitting up and putting it on front camera so it was showing him now.

Jaemin was a giggling mess and started panicking when Jeno covered his face. "No no! Show your face. I'll go first. Truth or dare?"

Jeno made a humming noise and laid on his side, staring at Jaemin's bright eyes that were waiting for him to answer.

"Truth."

"Who's your celebrity crush?"

"Irene from Red Velvet."

Jeno didn't notice Jaemin's big eye smile falter since it quickly reformed itself, but he couldn't have said the truth anyway. Well he could.

"And Jin from BTS," he added.

Jaemin giggled again and said, "your turn".

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Do you live with your parents?" Jaemin nodded. "I dare you to go tell them that vending machine pick up line I told you."

"What? That's weird."

"It's just a joke. You gotta do it though. It's a dare."

Jaemin groaned and told Jeno to be quiet before he took the phone and walked out of his bedroom. Once he got back, they were both in a fit of laughter at his mom's confused reaction.

"Okay okay. Truth or dare?" Jaemin asked after calming himself down.

"Hm... dare."

After playing for a few hours, it was Jaemin's turn again.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth. This is the last one though since you should go to sleep soon. It's already midnight there."

Jaemin nodded and thought about what he should ask.

"Do you like me?"

There was silence for a moment and Jaemin just wanted to hang up the phone right there, but Jeno's voice stopped him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean like... I don't know."

"You're seriously asking me that when we just met? You don't like me, do you?"

"No, I-I like you as a friend. That's what I meant."

"Then yes. I do like you. Good night Nana."

"Good night... puppy."