[Thirty]

(11/05)

Jaemin:
Renjun told me you can't get a plane ticket anytime soon. I can ask him to give you some money for the time being.

Jeno:
It's fine.

Jaemin:
Can you stop saying you're fine for once? Let people take care of you.

Jaemin:
Stop being selfless.

Jeno:
I'm not being selfless. I'm just saying not to worry about me.

Jaemin:
That's very close to being the same thing.

Jeno:
Not really

Jaemin:
🙄

Jeno:
What?

Jaemin:
😒

Jeno:
Stop

Jaemin:
😕

Jeno:
Jaemin I swear.

Jaemin:
No Jeno this is unfair.

Jeno:
What's unfair?

Jaemin:
You keep giving me money, advice, and comfort, but the moment I try to help you, you tell me you're fine.

Jeno:
Nana, I'm honestly fine.

~Calling Jeno~

"Jaemi-"

"This is what I'm talking about Jeno!" Jaemin yelled into the phone, his voice showing frustration and sadness. "I- why- why can't you talk to me about whatever this is?! I just want to help you! And stop saying you're fine! One minute you tell me your entire life is crumbling, and the next, you say you're fine! Stop lying to me!"

"Where is this coming from?"

"It's coming from the fact that my own boyfriend doesn't trust me enough to tell me about important things!"

"Jaemin, please... just please understand that there are things I can and can't talk to you about. Just because we're together doesn't mean I have to tell you everything."

"What is this big "thing" that you're hiding even about? Huh? Is it about me?"

"No. No, it's not about you."

"Then what is-" he sighed and now Jeno just wanted to end the call. "Are you cheating on me?"

"What?! No! Jaemin please," Jeno begged. "Please just stop pestering me about it. I'm fine with keeping these things to myself. Stop worrying for one second."

He hung up and Jaemin looked at the phone in his hands before throwing it at the wall. And then he fell on his knees and started crying once the realization hit that his phone was his only way to contact Jeno.

And now it was broken.

A/N: Sorry. It'll get better. Yehet.