[Twenty-Nine]

A/N: Before we start, I just have to say I am confusion.

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS STORY LMAO. AND I LITERALLY JUST STARTED IT A MONTH AGO. EXPLAIN.

^ Me right now getting turnt while writing this and watching one of the best movies ever a

^ Me right now getting turnt while writing this and watching one of the best movies ever a.k.a Titanic. It's also a movie that makes me cry every time I watch it even though I already know what happens lol.

Okay I'm getting off track lmao. Time to start writing.

________________________________________

"Hello?" Renjun asked after picking up his phone.

"Hi, this is Jeno."

"How did you get my number?"

"From the group chat," Jeno chuckled, making Renjun sigh in relief that his number wasn't exposed or something. "I hope I'm not interrupting you or anything. I just wanted to ask you a very... random question."

"What is it?"

"Do you have a jet?"

"A- a what?"

"Like your family. I just assumed because you were rich."

"No, I don't. Why?"

"I-nevermind. I can't find any planes that are going to South Korea in the next couple of months."

"There's none in any airport near you?"

"No. Nevermind though. I just thought that I could come see him sooner."

Renjun sighed and shook his head even though Jeno couldn't see him.

"I understand, but you met him like a month and a half ago, Jeno. Don't you think it's a little too early to make that big of a commitment for him?"

"I know, I know it's too early. I'm gonna have to move back anyway though. Jaemin told you and the others what's happening in January."

"Hm. Yeah, he did. I can try to figure something out for Jaemin's sake. I know he's dying to see you too."

Jeno shut his eyes and smiled happily. "Thank you, Renjun. I know we don't know each other that much... at all. But you know Jaemin."

"Yeah. I have to go."

"Okay. Bye. Thanks again."

"You're welcome."

Renjun hung up the phone and then went to text Chenle. He and Jisung were the only ones who knew Chenle was also rich, more than Renjun.

He never did find out why Jaemin was oblivious to it. Then again, Renjun never really asked Chenle why either.

Renjun:
You have a jet right?

Chenle:
No. I told you my family is getting one next month. I didn't tell you we already had one.

Renjun:
Okay sassy 😂

Renjun:
Well I need to borrow it when you get it.

Chenle:
Who just borrows a private jet?

Renjun:
I do

Chenle:
Why? You have money.

Renjun:
It's not for me. It's for Jeno.

Chenle:
Since when did you talk to Jeno?

Chenle:
You told me you were kind of upset that Jaemin talks to him more than us now.

Renjun:
I'm not gonna be selfish though. All I want is for Jaemin to be happy, and I think bringing Jeno here is the way to do that.

Chenle:
Smh

Chenle:
You can't stop thinking about his happiness?

Renjun:
No

Chenle:
You are in love with him, aren't you?

Renjun:
Maybe

Chenle:
Then why are you going through all of this trouble just to give him someone else to hold instead of you?

Renjun:
Because I love him. And you're supposed to make the people you love happy.

Chenle:
Dang

Chenle:
Alright. Fair enough.

Chenle:
I'll see what I can do, okay?

Renjun:
Okay. Thanks.

Chenle:
I'm doing it for both yours and Jaemin's sakes.

A/N: Sorry for the angsty chapter. Idk I felt like this story is too light. All my stories have at least a little bit of sadness lol.

And I apologize for the Renmin shippers. I might write a story about them in the future though.

I might also include Jeno in it because Norenmin is my shit lol