"The Aurors are out looking for us. What if they trace it back to us?" Evan asked still the hint of anxiety present in his voice.

"Seriosuly Evan. You think there going to expect me of all people? Ministers right hand man? Perfect hogwarts student and supposingly lovesick fiance. I highly doubt that." Tom hissed.

"you dont doubt me do you?" Tom growled taking slow threatening steps towards Evan who backed up gulping in fear.

"N-no o-of course not Tom" Evan stuttered. "Good" Tom said smoothly. "Move" he ordered and Evan quickly scurried away leaving Tom on his own.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora stepped out from the steaming bathroom  her hair damp and wrapped in a soft black silk robe but anger still pulsing through her veins.

She wanted to hurt him. She wanted to hurt him as bad as he had hurt her.

She wanted him to feel the agonising pain he had put her through countless and countless times. Agian and agian. Over and over. She wanted him to feep the pain seeping into him bones. To watch his writhe because it was getting to much.

But tom wasn't a man to be phased by physical violence sometimes he found it amusing when people tried to attack him.

He could suck the life out of there bodies with a simple click of his fingers. Watching with a amused grin when there angry expression turned to one of complete despair and regret as the soul left their body and the fell to the ground.

  So Aurora had to be smart. She had to kick him where it really hurt.

Her eyes scanned the room for ideas anything that Tom had an emotional attachment to.

A small smirk spread across he face as her eyes settled on the slightly out of place wooden skirting board below the window.

She quickly made her way over to it and yanked off the board. Her hands found the cold leather of book she had stolen grabbing it and pulling it out grinning wickedly.

As she stood she flicked through the pages examining the sinister looking diagrams of peoples suffrage and complicated words that had triggered this horrific ambition in Tom.

She traced her fingers along Tom's neat swirly writing making important looking notes in each margin.

Funny symbols and meaningless numbers. Aurora nearly laughed when she saw small doodles in some of the margins.

She walked towards the parallel sofas and sat her self down on its arm facing the crackling fireplace.

She pulled a cigarette out from the packet on the table lighting it in the candle beside her, never taking her eyes off the beautiful amber flames that engulfed the ashy logs resting in the burning coals.

She brought her cigarette to her plump lips sucking In the smoke and treasuring the way it burned the back of her throat before breathing it out watching the smoke come out in puffs.

She placed the open book in her lap ontop of the luxurious black silk contrasting with her pale
skin.

She stared down at the book balancing the cigarette between her teeth letting her eyes scan across the words.

Nothing she didnt already know she could resight this book off by heart. She had stolen it before 3 times to be exact when she was desprate for clues of what was going on with him.

The first time was blurred in her mind, she remembered taking it, running to the bathroom Tom close behind but the rest goes blank. Nearly blurry.

She remembered those nights in 6th year where she would huddle by the candle light in the girls bathroom squinting so she could just about make out the words.