Chapter 12

Auroras heart beat quickened at the sight of the wild curly haired women beside Tom.

She was wearing a long black velvet dress with long sleeves but exposed her prominent collar bones and strange combination of cord necklaces, the dress hugged her body and showed most of one of her legs.

You would be blind to not realize Bellatrix was a beautiful women but something always felt off about her to Aurora, well all of the Blacks had something off about them even Sirirus and Regulus.

She had a very threatening aura.

Bellatrix Lestrange was terrifying. Even from across the room Aurora was intimated by her, she was impulsive, explosive, unpredictable, chaotic and so much more.

She was like a Lion that had been kept inside a cage for its whole life, driving completely insane and all it can do is kill.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

"Come on Rory, time you met my cousin" Regulus sighed holding out his arm. Nochtantly, still in her anxious thoughts Aurora looped her arm through his and walked with him through the glittering crowd of silks and champagne glasses.

People whirled around them, dresses billowing but Auroras eyes where drawn on Bellatrix the stinging in her gut got worse as she moved closer.

Sirius hadn't told her much about Bellatrix he only said she was merciless and cruel.

The only snipet of a memory she got from him was a slip of his drunk tongue slurring about how when Druella and Cygnus found about Ted Tonks and Andromeda they performed the cruciatus curse on her for nearly half an hour. When they finally let her go telling her to leave and never come back she went upstairs to get her things as quickly as she could and seek medical help. Bellatrix jumped her in her bedroom and performed the curse once agian, she watched her own blood, her own sister writh in pain below her. And she laughed. She cackled uncontrollably.

Sirius had said he was in the next room, he remembered Narcissa was crying and Regulus was holding her whispering comforting things into her ear.

The only word Aurora could think to describe Bellatrix Lestrange née Black was Monster. Cold blooded phycotic Monster.

Wouldnt she and Tom make such a sweet couple?

"Hello Bella" Regulus greeted politely touching his cousins shoulder. The women turned round and her sickening smile grew her eyes lighting up with an unsettling happiness.

"Reggie!" She cried giving him a brief hug and messing up his hair. She let out a small gasp her smirk still on her face as Aurora didnt realized she was nervously playing with the buttons on Regulus's cuff.

"And who's this?" She asked cirling the two like a hawk about to pounce on its prey. She let her long pale fingers run across Regulus's back and Aurora shoulders till she stopped between Tom and Aurora her hand still tracing circles agianst the bare skin of Auroras shoulder smiling slightly satanic- ally down at her.

"Has little Reggie finally got himself a girlfriend?" She asked squeezing her shoulder. Aurora couldnt keep in her laughter and let on a small snicker earning her a small elbow in the ribs from Regulus as he dropped her arm and Bellatrixes glance became a terrifying glare.

"Uh- no w-" "actually" Tom cut in going to stand between Bellatrix and Aurora. He snaked his hand around Auroras waist pulling her in place beside him and much to Auroras disappointment she had too many eyes on her to make a run for it.

"She's my fiance" Tom smirked as Belltrixes face dropped. "F-fiance?" She said with slight disgust but mostly shock.

She took a step closer to Aurora studying her face internally and Aurora could see her lips part in realization. "Remeber me now Black?" She asked smirking slightly and to Tom's surprise she leant into his hold but probbaly just to spite the women in front of her.