chapter 50

,OKAY OKAY FIRST OFF WE NEED TO TALK
I got alot of mixed reactions from the preggo thing but I'm not going to abandon it I get ths tin alot of fan fics when they get preg it gets boring and family life and blu blah blah but the baby is a viral part to the story they will kind of be an anchor that keep Tom and Aurora together because things.... well.... but I promise it wont get boring and it's not gonna be that shitty family life thing I promise

Regulus spoke first.

"You're... you're pregnant?"  He whispered.

Aurora paused as if not able to get her words out, clogged at the back of her throat her eyes wide her mouth slightly open in shock.

"I..."

"Here come on Rory sit down, you-you need to sit down" Regulus said hurriedly taking her gently over to the bed helping her sit down.

Aurora clutched into Regulus's hand desperately staring down at the floor. He could feel her shaking.

"I'm...I-I'm pregnant.." she whispered. Her voice was small and coarse contrasting against her crushing grip on Reglulus's hand.

"Are...are you alright?" Regulus asked quietly. Aurora paused for a long time making Regulus shift uncomfortably as she stared at the floor.

The only sound was the soft ticking of the clock on the wall.

"I-... i dont know..." she finally spoke

Then she turned to look up at Regulus eyes wide and fearful.

"I-i don't know how to look after a baby Reg... I- i dont... i-i c-cant its... it's all happening to f-fast" she gushed Regulus could sense in her shrill voice she was beginning to panic.

"Hey! hey hey hey" Regulus spoke in soothing tones grabbing both of Auroras hands firmly.

"Dont panic Ror, you dont need to panic. Your okay... sh sh you're okay your going to be fine you dont need to worry about anything okay?" He reassured her soflty as tears began to drop down Auroras face.

She collapsed her hand over her mouth to silent her sob.

"I'm... I'm a bad mother... Im- I'm crying over h-having my child" she stuttered as her breath began to get more ragged.

"Aurora hey! Hey, remember what I said. You dont need to panic you're safe you're not a bad mother. You'll be an amazing mother okay? Dont panic" Regulus instructed.

"Mother... im-im gonna be a mother..." she whispered.

"I...I cant look after a child Reg!... Tom he'll-...he'll"

"dont worry about Tom Rory okay? E-everythings gonna be okay" Regulus tried to reassure her but him himself was starting to slightly panic.

"Just- just stay her okay I'm gonna.." "Reg" Aurora interrupted grabbing his arm as he tried to stand up.

"I-I cant tell him. I cant tell Tom I-... he'll" Regulus paused as Aurora forced herself to swallow her sob.

"Do you want me to tell him?" He asked soflty. Another long pause. Aurora looked down putting her hand on her stomach cautiously.

"No" she finally murmured.

"No... I have to be the one to do it" she finally decided wiping her eyes and looking back up at Regulus determination laced with fear.

"Okay...do you.. do you want to go home or do you want me to tell Tom to come here?" He asked.

Another pause.