Chapter 33

Days past and Tom refused to let Aurora out of the tent.

He continued searching on his own and was gone for hours upon hours before he returned.

They didnt have sex again, Tom barely even spoke to her. He simply slipped into the bed when he thought Aurora was sleeping and turned his back to her.

Though he never specified why his affection towards her had drastically changed over night, Aurora felt she knew why.

Yet she never thought a boggart could shake Tom Riddle.

It shook her, everytime she closed her eyes she saw James and Lilys bodies and the gut wrenching smiles on Aurora and Tom's faces.

She'd wake up with a gasp shooting up panting heavily in the darkness. If Tom woke up he'd wait for five minutes before he'd tap her elbow and ask if she was alright.

Sometimes she'd mutter a yes and a soft apology for waking him up or she'd simply stay silent. He'd sigh and gently tug her by the arm getting her to lie back down, he tell her it was just a dream and to go back to sleep.

He'd put his hand across her waist lightly to keep her from sitting up agian.

He'd wake up earlier so when she was awake he'd already be out and searching the area leaving her alone.

The only other contact they had was when they apparated to the next location. Tom still wouldnt let Aurora leave the tent and she was starting to get aggravated.

"It been a fucking week and a half Tom! My heads fine, let me going outside" she snapped.

Tom clenched his jaw as he was gathering supplies for the rest of the day he tried to ignore her pulling away when she tried to grab his shoudler to face her and darted around her hand to avoid her.

"Tom answer me!" She demanded stepping out infront of him. He completely ignored her keeping his eyes fixed on the bag he was packing.

Aurora growled lowly at the back of her throat her nails digging into her palms. "Fine" she spat walking around him.

"I'm leaving" she announced storming towards the flap of the tent reaching to throw it open.

Tom's arms flew around her torso clamping her arms to her side as she struggled trying to get out of his grip.

She clawed at his hands, stomped on his feet and thrashed around like a fish on a line.

But his grip did not drop only tightened. He forced his head between her shoudler and jaw his teeth grazed rather harshly against the sensitive skin of her neck.

"If you dare take a fucking step out of this tent.... I'll chain you to the fucking bed. Do you understand me" he whispered.

His voice was so dark, so deadly. It dripped with toxic venom that seemd to burn the skin of her neck where his breath brushed making her body refuse to fight against him out of fear.

The venom was paralyzing and her hands fell to her sides, she stopped thrashing but only trembled slightly as her gut feeling told her to stop. Stop fighting him if you know what's good for you.

Tom's angry breath slowed against her neck, he let out a soft content hum the vibrations travelling up the nerves of her spine like a shiver of fright.

"Good girl" he murmured dropping his grip stepping away from her and grabbing his bag.

He stepped towards the entry of the tent. "Go back to bed" he said.

Then he left her. Alone. Agian.