Chapter 55

Regulus was leaning against the lamppost in town square, he was tapping his foot anxiously his gaze fixed in the dimly lit street across from him.

"Why did I let him come?" He mumbled to him self kicking a stone away.

He felt Eric's hand on his shoulder squeezing it gently. "He'll be fine Reg. Besides... it'll be kinda nice to meet someone in your family that doesnt think I seduced you over to my side" Eric teased.

Regulus smirked "who's to say you didnt?" He replied. Eric grinned.

"Why did you have to invite him?" Lucia sighed running her hand over her face.

"It'll be fine Luci. I mean he seemed nice when I met him. A bit loud but nice" Domminc said thoughtfully.

"Let's just focus on finding Aurora" Evan said picking at the skin of his nail beds. He jumped a bit when a large black dog darted past him.

"Jesus christ!" He gasped. The dog stopped running suddenly and looked up at Regulus.

Regulus looked down confused at the ragged black dog. It cocked its head its tounge hanging from its mouth as it panted.  Regulus raised an eyebrow. Something about the dog seemed slightly familiar, something in its eyes.

He only became aware of Eric and Antonin laughing at Evan when the dog nudged its head against Regulus's knees affectionately. Regulus was at first taken back. But the dog looked up at him with striking blue eyes large and innocent.

Regulus sighed and ruffled his ears and the dogs tail waved furiously showing its excitement. "Right away on now, good boy" Regulus said telling the side if the dog and patting head.

The dog looked at him for a moment longer before dashing off behind a near by house.

"Will you two pull yourself together! Where is Sirius?" Lucia snapped. Regulus shrugged.

"I mean if Regs brother looks anything like him I'll be very happy" Antonin grinned. Domminc scoffed hitting his arm.

"What?" He gasped. "Hey Reggie is your brother... you know..." Antonin raised his hand and made his wrist go limp. Regulus rolled his eyes.

"He's married Tony" "yeah but is it a bird or a fella?"

"Hey Reg isnt that him?" Eric interfered pointing to the figure walking quickly towards them in a black ankle length coat.

Sirius Black came jogging up to them and even in the dark Regulus could see the creases of worry in his brothers face in the yellow light of the street lights.

Sirius stood infront of him panting just like the dog did. Regulus looked him up and down with an expression that read unimpressed.

Sirius had his hair in a bun, he wore a david Bowie cut off shirt and black joggers under his coat. Sirius looked at Regulus slight awe on his face.

"Oh its definitely a bloke" Tony whispered to Domminc.

"Am I late?" He asked soflty.

Regulus looked at him a second longer, he always envied how Sirius could put in such little effort and still look perfect.

"Yes. Your always late. For everything" Regulus said monotoned.

Sirius broke a small fond smile at his little brother.

"Right... hi"

"hi"

The two brothers stared at each other, neither knew what to say. Antonin smirked looking Sirius up and down.