Chapter 47

Aurora awoke in the bed of the small inn above the restaurant.

She yawned wriggling slightly so the old broken bed squeaked (It may or may not have been broken last night).

As she tried to stretch the tight arm around her waist tugged at her pulling her in close to his chest so her arms where trapped between the two.

She let out a small huff before her eyes traveled over Tom's soft resting features, not a sense of tension there.

"Where are you trying to run off to hm?" He mumbled his voice gravelly from sleep, but he didn't open his eyes. "Bathroom" she stated bluntly squirming playfully in his grip purposely brushing up against his hips.

A soft groan escaped his lips but still his eyes didn't open "round 12 already sunshine? Aren't you sore?" He asked softly a small of hint of concern in his voice as his smooth hand slid down the curve of Auroras bare hips.

"You over estimate you abilities love" Aurora smirked dragging a finger down the middle of Tom's chest to his navel. A small matching smirk spread across Tom's lips, they both knew this was a lie but Aurora adored riling Tom up.

He let out a low breath laugh as Aurora tried to pull herself from his grasp. Suddenly he was pinning her down by her waist with one hand, his other pulling her thigh to his hip pushing her down into the mattress, his eyes open and bright matching g his wicked grin.

"Darling..." he started, he leaned down painfully slow his hot breath licking her ear. "Its impossible to over estimate me" he whispered softly basically just a breath.

Aurora smiled as her fingers knotted into the hair in the back of his head pulling him up to look her in her eyes glinting with mischief.

"Well you're going to have to provide some proof for that statement Mr Riddle" Aurora challenged.

Tom's grin widened, his and On her Waist slid down between her legs applying a small amount of pressure to her inner thigh.

"Ow" Aurora winced screwing her face. Tom laughed his hand coming back to her waist. "Enough proof?" He asked smugly.

Aurora scoffed slapping his chest lightly "stop looking so fucking smug" she grumbled pushing him off to sit up and go to the bathroom. Tom's arms clamped around her waist again pulling himself up behind her and began leaving soft slow kisses to her shoulder, his hair tickling her jaw his warm skin against her back.

"Stay here for a while" he whispered trying to pull her back to the bed. " I'll only be a minu-" she was cut off when Tom kissed her, softly, sweetly savoring each and every sensation of her lips against his.

"You're so clingy" Aurora murmured against his lips wrapping arms around his again. "Am not" he whispered back kissing her corner of her mouth dragging them up her jaw as he carefully lay her back down on the bed.

She giggled softly as he nipped at her earlobe, her finger tips fluttering over the muscles of his bare back. TAP Her hands paused, but she dismissed it when Tom's lips drifted onto hers again, she could tell his barriers were breaking down, his self-control was slowly dissolving as the kiss became more desperate.

Aurora closed her legs around him. He pushed her down deeper into the mattress covering her with his body her hands clamping onto his hair as they got lost in their personal bliss.

TAP

Tom's lips paused but Aurora was done with waiting and holding back. She had done far too much of that.

She grabbed Tom by his face flipping them around, so she was now on top keeping him pinned down by her hips a she cupped his face kissing him roughly.