𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡

♥︎

♥︎

"why would you do that to me? what have I done to you for you to come into my life and do that..?"  his eyes nearly popped out of its sockets, it wasn't the best sight to see at all, I don't feel so good, I knew this was coming and I deserve it I know I do, I just need to take it in..

"are you just going to stand there and not talk..?" he wasn't yelling but he was furious, angry and upset I could see it all in his eyes, I lowered my head not wanting to see those eyes anymore...

"I apologize, I know what I did was wrong, I should have never took that photo or posted it at all, I am sorry jungkook..."  all he did was walk towards his room and close the door roughly behind him, what's wrong with me? I should have minded my own business...

I made it towards my room, getting ready to change and tried to sleep...

00:23am

AUTHOR POV

It just pasted midnight, she turned and turned knowing there's a school trip in the morning, she couldn't sleep, getting small flashbacks of his angry brown eyes, there were something about his eyes then and his eyes when he was talking to her the night they got drunk, that night she realised he was slowly opening up about his emotions, telling her why he prefers to be alone and she gets that...

she heavily signs facing the ceiling, as she was about to get up, she heard the door slam, her first thought was

"is jungkook sleep walking again..?"

she quickly made it to the door it was fully closed, however his door was open, she rushed out the door, trying to find him, it was quite windy but that didn't stop her at all, she decided to head the same way as she did the first time, she was only wearing a light material of her pyjamas...

where could he be..?

Her mind started to question, is he even out here? she doesn't see any sign of him at all, it was dark and scary, she looked further ahead and could see three men walking towards her, she did herself a favour and turned around, walking back home but that wasn't the case for her...

"hey you, the girl with the pyjamas! stop there!" one of the men yelled at her, she started to run not taking any chances at all, the men started to run after her, to her surprise they were way faster and stronger than her, it didn't look good for her at all

her breathing was decreased, the pace was slowing down slightly, if she kept going like she is, the guys would catch up to her in seconds, but quickly her arm was being pulled, before she knew it her head was in a strangers chest, his arms were around her body as they both hide behind a big tree....

"it's me..." as soon as she heard his voice she was calm, weights were lifted off her shoulders as she signed deeply...

"where were you? I have been looking everywhere for you..?" their faces slowly parted, his arms still laid on her as he spoke...