ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠

♥︎

♥︎

Y/N POV

"do you not know what privacy is..?"  he looked down at me, his hair was wet and messy, covering all his eyebrows, he stood there waiting for me to answer, I couldn't speak a word, all I did was stare at his beautiful eyes, he started to back away closing the door quickly...

"wait!" I placed my hands on his door, stopping him from closing it..

"we have a project to do together, when are you free so we can get it done?" did I put too much pressure on him? I just want to get this project out the way, he didn't say anything, but at this point I don't care, this will happen..

"I'll be waiting in the living room, I'll give you five minutes.." I walked off not wanting to hear anything else..

10 minutes later

after what seemed like forever, his door finally opened, his hands were going through his wavy hair, his other was filled with books, he made his way to the living room and placed his things down, sitting opposite of where am sitting

"My name is Y/N, you are jungkook..?" his eyes immediately lifted high, meeting mine it got bigger as I stared at his big brown eyes, why is he so shocked? was I wrong? Is his name not jungkook? he quickly looked down, breaking eye contact..

"okay, let's get started.."

||||

11:34pm

"it's all a mystery, he seems so closed off to people.."  my phone was on speaker as I sorted out my room..

"are we talking about the black shadow..?" I rolled my eyes, taking a deep breath..

"sujin, am talking about jungkook.."

"yeah we are on the same page, he didn't utter a word to anyone and he talks to you..?" no he doesn't

"he doesn't talk to me, he said one sentence.."

"that's still talking isn't it? how do you do it?" talk to a person? what

"it's not that-" suddenly, the main door flew open hitting the wall, my head immediately lifted from the floor

"sujin I'll call you later, there's something going on.." before she could speak I hung up and ran outside, as soon as I got there the door was wide open, I rushed to his room, he wasn't there, he's gone..

"where could he be at this time..?" I started stressing out for no reason, I don't know what to do, what do I do? I quickly ran outside getting down the stairs, it was raining and am wearing my pajamas, that's just great...

"where is he.." I could see a figure from the distance, it looked like him too, so I started yelling his name, hoping he would turn around, but he didn't..

"jungkook! stop!" I ran, I couldn't breath, but that didn't stop me, he was heading for the bridge

"jungkook!!" he started to walk slower, I could finally reach him, I grabbed his arm, turning him around...

"jungkook, what are you-" his eyes were fully closed, was he walking with his eyes closed, i placed my hand aside and grabbing the railing of the bridge..

"jungkook, what are you doing here.."  please don't tell me he's doing what I think he's doing.

"jungkook, let's just go home okay..?" I walked closer to him, grabbing his arm, but once again he threw it out of sight, the rain was pouring on us and all I wanted to do was sleep, his legs made its way to the railing and all he needed to do was fall for him to be gone

"jungkook! please listen to me, you can't do this, please let's get you home.." this time I grabbed onto him and am not letting go

"please let's go.." I need him to listen more, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled it towards me, his eyes remained closed

"please please, don't do this, if it's not for yourself, don't do it for me please.." our foreheads met, all I did was hope, I closed my eyes hoping this was all a joke and he would just come back home, I felt a warm breather on my skin, the smell, his arms, the feeling, it all felt so good in the moment, I slowly opened my eyes, as I did my eyes met with his, and there's his beautiful eyes once again, he was standing infront of me, holding me..

"Y/N..."