𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

♥︎

♥︎

"no Y/N this is insanely dangerous, is jungkook involved in that type of things..?" after getting dramatically shot she was rushed to the hospital by jungkook but he's no where to be found, her wound is not serious she was shot on her right shoulder which would take time to heal...

"no jungkook is not like that..." she laid stood on the hospital bed, having her two friends in for a visit...

"at least you're okay and it wasn't serious, when I arrived there jungkook was literally in tears, he was shaking, I didn't see him though, does he wear that ask all the time...?" the girl started to get worried again, she hasn't seen jungkook since yesterday...

"speaking of jungkook where is he? you just got shot and your boyfriend is not here..?" sujin barked wrapping her arms against her chest standing next to ewin...

"sujin jungkook doesn't like the hospital, he told me that himself..." jungkook..? right now..? in their apartment trying to have the guts to get his ass to the hospital, he walked inside her room trying to get spare clothes for her, he opened up the cupboard and seen a little notebook, he picked it up and started to read...

the black shadow information

was he mad..? not really, he saw the date on it and saw it was a while a ago, but just seeing this it was his way out of all of this, he grabbed the note and walked out of her room...

"I'm so sorry Y/N..."

4 days later...

finally, today's the day she gets out of the hospital, she wanted to see jungkook so badly, she knew he wasn't comfortable in the environment of the hospital but that doesn't matter anymore, all she wanted was to see him, ewin and sujin really insisted on taking her home but she didn't want that, she didn't want sujin bombarding jungkook with questions and knowing him he would just not say anything because he really don't know sujin that well and he would just feel uncomfortable around her...

"jungkook.." she sounded so happy, opening the door she walked in, she seen jungkook sitting on the sofa with a straight face on, she walked faster placing a hand on his shoulder, immediately he threw her hand away from his shoulder, he stood up taking the notebook opening the front page, raising it infront of her face...

"what is this..?" she started to breath heavily, taking the notebook on her hand..

"where you just spying on me..? all this time you just wanted to know who the famous black shadow is!" she was overwhelmed, not knowing what to say she closed her eyes for a few seconds taking all this in..

"jungkook I have been gone for four days and the first thing you greet me with is this..?"

"I'm I wrong..? were you not spying on me..? listing a the things about me like a psychopath..?"  he tried so hard not to break down and cry, not to grab her in his arms and hug her so tight that she fully recovered, that she's safe and okay, that the first place she came was to him, he needed to find a way to push her away from him, as long as she's with him she's not safe, he will always be apart of his childhood history, it will never be over at least that's what he thought...

"jungkook that was before we started dating, yes I was curious and wanted to find more but when I started to have feelings for you everything changed, I don't care about this stupid notebook, all I care about is you..." please Y/N don't make this so difficult for me to do this...

"I don't care, I want to break up..." she froze, she dropped the notebook on the floor...

"is this what is it..? you want to break up with me..? it's not because of the notebook is it..?" he stayed quiet...

"is it jungkook?!" when she started to yell he knew this wasn't going to go well, but this had to be done...

"Y/N please don't yell.." she started to move closer to him, placing her hand on his arm, she could see it in his eyes, the hope he

"then tell me I'm wrong, it's not about the book, you're not telling me something, your hiding something from me ain't you..?" all he could do was look down...

"you don't want this, I can see you don't us to break up, why are you doing this jungkook..?" for you own good, you got shot because of me, it's all because of me and right now I can't risk losing you...

"don't make this harder for me, I want to break up, we are done Y/N.." he removed her hand away from his arm, walking off to his room closing the door afterwards....

"what the hell just happened..?"

||||

"you must be kidding me..? he broke up with you..?" she took her forth up of soju from the table, drinking it all down in one go...

"don't you think jungkook and the shooter are connected somehow..? Y/N said he went to the gym when she left the apartment, and that was around 10 minutes long, there is no way he finished working out in 10 minutes..." ewin spoke placing her drink back in the table patting Y/N's shoulder...

"somethings weird here, I don't like it..." the door of the bar opened, the three boys making their way inside the bar...

"Y/N hey..." jimin walked closer to the girls as the guys followed him, placing his hands around Y/N's shoulder he took a seat beside her...

"I haven't seen you in ages, how are you..?" he asked having a huge smile on his face but all he got was
Y/N smacking her forehead on the table..

"shit is she okay..?" ewin quickly removed jimins arm from her, gently getting the girl up from the chair, putting Y/N's arm around her shouder...

"sujin I'll take her home, I'll text you that she's okay..." sujin nodded ordering herself another drink, jimin turned his head towards the sujin...

"since when was Y/N and ewin this close..?" sujin wanted the urge just to slap him for what he did to ewin but that's not going to solve anything right now...

"since you dumb ass dumped her, you lost something really special..."

20 minutes later...

"Y/N what's your apartment number..?" ewin tried her best to pull the girl along, finally making her way towards the apartments..."

"209.." she drunkly spoke, the girl knocked on the apartment 209, as she waited the door opened, the boy looked at ewin then down at Y/N...

"Y/N..?"

"are you jungkook..?" ewin questioned not knowing how jungkook even looks like, the male quickly took the girl from ewin...

"I'll take her, thanks for bringing her here..." she bowed walking away from the door, the boy closed the door dragging Y/N inside...

"Yoongi!" the girl opened her eyes, throwing her hands around Yoongi as the male giggled...

"hey beautiful, you smell of alcohol.." he wrapped his arms around her, gently carrying her, she rested her head on his neck as he wrapped her legs around his waist, walking towards his bedroom...