𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑐𝑒

vote and comment! enjoy!

♥︎

"how was the photoshoot...?" Y/N finally finished her classes, she rushed down placing herself on the chair as her make up artist grabbed a make up remover from the table, Y/N closed her eyes allowing the women to do her job...

"it was tiring but also good..." the make up artist smiled throwing the tissues away grabbing a few wet wipes, she gently placed it on her face removing the mascara from her lashes...

"you have gorgeous smooth skin Y/N, do you moisturise it often..?" the girl shook her head before opening her eyes to look at her...

"not really, why?" she asked, the women smiled walking towards her handbag, she grabbed a spare paper with a pen...

"a skin like yours really needs protecting so I recommend this product to you..." she placed the paper down on the table writing the name of the product..

"it shouldn't be that expensive either..." her make up artist smiled handing her the paper, Y/N happily accepted it and thanked her before leaving the photoshoot area...

10 minutes earlier

"are you really going to throw a masquerade party?" jungkook asked the older, the both of them were walking back from a cafe, jungkook got a message from his girlfriend that she finished so he thought it would be a great idea if they walked home together, although taehyung would be third wheeling...

"yeah definitely, it'll be fun..." taehyung had his hand around jungkook shoulder as he licked the coned chocolate ice cream, jungkook was silent, he didn't utter a word, the older picked up on it and turned his head towards the younger...

"what's wrong? did you and Y/N get in a fight?" jungkook shook his head...

"no..." taehyung tilted his head aside looking confused as he asked another question...

"what are you thinking about then...?" jungkook stopped and taehyung did the same, the younger turned around as he started to speak...

"I'm meeting Y/N's brother today, from the stories that she told me before he doesn't sound approachable at all...." taehyung chuckled, licking his ice cream as they both started to walk again...

"I didn't even know she had a brother, is he older than her..?" jungkook nodded...

"jungkook!" the male heard her voice from a distance, he turned around seeing how she's rushing down the university exit stairs, she had a huge smile painted on her face, jungkook started to move closer opening his arms for her, she ran towards him finally having him in her embrace...