"Yeah, yeah, just wow."

I nodded. "I knew it would be extreme but I didn't think anything like this." 

"Makes me kind of regret putting my name in." Cedric laughed. And though he was laughing while saying it I could tell he meant it.

I turned to where Harry had walked off and saw him talking to Ron. They both had anger etched across their faces.

Cedric must have seen my concern because he said "You can go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Harry looks like he's having a bad day already."

"Thanks." I smiled and ran over to Harry and Ron.

"Yeah, stay away from me." Harry snapped at Ron.

"Fine." Ron said shooting him a glare as he passed.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing, just Ron being a git." He said.

"Theres Potter. Cheat." I heard Crabbe say. I turned to where he was. He was talking to Draco who was sitting in a tree? I'll never understand his need to always be the center of attention.

Draco saw we were watching and decided to poke the bear. "Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see." He smirked.

This is not going to be good.

"I don't think you're gonna last 10 miniutes in this tournament." Draco hopped out of the tree and a crowd started to form around us, Cedric and Ron included.

"He disagrees. He doesn't think you're gonna last 5." Dracos goons started laughing behind him.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy. Hes vile and cruel and you're just pathetic." Harry snapped. The two of them began inching closer.

Cedric pulled me into the crowd with him. I was about to object before he whispered "You're not getting caught in the cross fire of this."

"Pathetic?" Draco spat. He pulled out his wand. 

"Oh no you don't sonny!" Moody came out from the crowd and cast a spell at Draco.

Draco shrunk down into a ferret and started scurrying around. I couldn't help but laugh, sure he was my friend but he deserved it.

"I'll teach you to try and curse a classmate!" Moody yelled. More students had crowd around and were laughing as Moody levitated ferret Draco into the air. 

Professor Mcgonagoll burst through the crowd. "Professor Moody! What are you doing?"

"Teaching."

"Is that a- Is that a student!?" 

"Technically its a ferret." Moody moved his wand towards Crabbe and ferret Draco fell down Crabbe's pants. Crabbe started screaming and moving around like an idiot while Goyle tired to grab him.

I didn't even think it was possible, but everyone was laughing harder now.

Professor Mcgonagoll drew out her wand and turned ferret Draco back into Draco.

"My father will hear about this!" he immeditatley yelled.

"Is that a threat? Is that a threat!? I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair!" He yelled as he chased Draco around the courtyard.

"Professor Moody!" Mcgonagoll yelled. Moody stopped chasing Draco. "We never use transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Dumbledore mentioned that."