Dumbledore

"He trusted you!"

"He trusted you!"

harry pov

The past day has been chaotic, to say the least. 

Dumbledore had apparated us out of Hogwarts to a cave to retreive one of Voldermort's horcruxes. A locket.

I was nearly drowned to death by inferi. It's all to much to explain right now.

When we got back, Dumbledore told me I needed to stay hidden on the lower level of the astronomy tower and that no matter what happens to stay there and stay quiet.

I think something bad is about to happen.

Malfoy only confirmed my suspicions when he entered the tower.

"Good evening, Draco." Dumbledore greeted. "What brings you here on this fine spring night?"

"Who else is here? I heard voices."

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful."

A soft rustling tore my attention away from the two. I looked ahead of me to see y/n. What's she doing here?

I quietly walked up behind her and put my hand over her mouth. 

She began to try and struggle out of my grip before seeing it was just me.

"What are you doing here?" I mouthed.

She shrugged.

Why am I not suprised y/n has somehow also ended up in a potentially dangerous situation?

"Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?" Dumbledore asked from above us.

Draco didn't reply. He pointed his wand directly at Dumbledore.

"Draco, you are no assassin."

"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." Malfoy said angrily. I could hear hints of fear in his voice.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison?"

I knew he was behind that.

"Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak that your heart can't really have been in them."

"He trusts me. I was chosen." Malfoy pulled up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark. 

I turned to see y/n's reaction. She didn't look sad like she did when we first found out, just disappointed. 

Dumbledore didn't look phased either.

"Then I shall make it easy for you."

"Expelliarmus!" Malfoy yelled. Dumbledore's wand flew out of his hand.