Escaping Malfoy Manor

Come to save your girl, Harry?

harry pov

I tried to run up to the cell door before Wormtail locked it. I got to it just as he finished.

I hit the metal bars in defeat.

They have y/n.

I need to get her before they have the chance to do anything. I can't have the last thing we did be arguing. I can't have there be a last thing we did.

I could feel whatever Hermione did to my face wearing off. Next time they come down here, they'll know it's me.

"What are we going to do?" Ron asked from beside me. "We can't leave y/n and Hermione alone with her."

"Ron?" A familar voice asked from the back of the large cell.

Luna came out from behind a pillar as well as Ollivander and a Gringotts goblin. The one that helped me on my first day in the wizarding world.

"Harry?"

Ron pulled out the deluminator and clicked it. Light filled the dark cell and we were able to see Luna fully.

She looked like she hadn't eaten in days.

Ollivander not looking much better.

"Luna?"

Before she could answer me, a pericing scream sounded throughout the cell.

y/n.

I swear when I get out of here I'm going to make Bellatrix pay. Suffer far worse than what she's doing to y/n.

"We have to get out of here." I said as I walked back over to the cell door.

"No, there's no way out of here." Ollivander croaked. "We've tried everything. It's enchanted."

"Please! No!" I could hear y/n scream.

"Shut up!" Bellatrix yelled in response.

"I'm not leaving her up there any longer." I said as I reached down to my leg. I had stashed the mirror in my sock before the snatchers got it.

"You're bleeding, Harry." Luna said before looking at me quizzically. "That's a curious thing to keep in your sock."

y/n's screams picked up again.

Each one only motivated me more to get out of here and back to her.

I looked down at the mirror to reveal the side of Dumbledore's face.

"Help us." I whispered.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs towards the cell door. Ron clicked the deluminator again, causing all the lights to go out. I tucked the mirror into my pocket.