Yule Ball

"You look gorgeous

"You look gorgeous."

y/n pov

I zipped up my light pink dress and curled my hair. Tonight was the night. I heard Harry was going with Cho Chang, which hurt a little but I'm going with Cedric so It should be fine. I walked out of the bathroom and back to my dorm to do my makeup.

I gasped when I saw Hermione. She looked amazing.

"I-is it too much?" She asked nervously. This was the first time we had spoken to one another in a week.

"No, no its perfect. You look beautiful Hermione." I said with a smile. She returned my expression.

"You as well. That dress is lovely."

"Thank you."

I started doing my makeup. Nothing too fancy, but not too casual either. I examined myself in the mirror.

I can do this.

I looked to my bedside table and saw the necklace Harry had gotton me almost a year ago today. I smiled thinking of the memory of that Christmas.

I debated for a second before I put it on. I took a final look in the mirror before heading out.

I walked down to the entrance of the Yule Ball. Since Cedrics a Triwizard champion we had to wait a little longer to go in for some special entrance.

I peeked around the corner and saw Harry and Cho, Fleur and Roger Davies, Cedric, and Hermione and Krum.

Nice catch Mione.

I slowly ascended the stairs and I could feel multiple pairs of eyes on me.

harry pov

"She looks beautiful!" Cho beamed. I looked towards the stairs and saw y/n walking down them. Everything felt as if it was in slow motion as our eyes caught one another.

She looked absoloutely stunning. "Y-yeah she does." I stuttered. Her hair was done perfectly and she chose a dress that made her seem like she was glowing.

She was wearing the butterfly necklace I had gotton her for Christmas last year.

y/n broke our eye contact and changed hers to Cedrics. If I wasn't jealous before, I sure as hell am now.

y/n pov

Harry and I's eyes met for a moment. He looked handsome in his freshly bought pitch black robes. My eyes found Cho standing next to him and I forced myself to turn towards Cedric.

"You look gorgeous." He complimented as we linked arms.

"Thanks." I beamed. "You look rather handsome tonight as well Mr. Diggory."

"Are you all ready?" Professor Mcgonagoll asked us as we lined up.

We all nodded and she opened the large doors to the great hall. It was so beautifully decorated. Fake snow was falling from the ceiling, there were ice decorations everywhere, and a large christmas tree in the back.