"I swear, had that stupid fucking son a mother twitting bitch wasn't a mafia chief, I would've sliced a dagger right through his eyes and torture him to the point where that dumb piece of shit and excuse of a human would never lift up his eyes to look at a woman in a bad way.", you ranted out one you and your brother were out of the room.

"Woah there, lioness, go easy with your swearing and for the record, throw that idea of killing Mr. Will out of your head. You know very well that harming him or his gang in any way will end our peace treaty of decades in seconds. We definitely don't want a war with one of the biggest mafia, Cyrus.", he explained.

"Well that's how it has always been, hasn't it?", you dryly chuckled. You, Kang Y/n, popularly known as 'The Lioness' the chief or popularly known as leader of one of the biggest mafia gangs in the underworld of Korea had to abide by a peace treaty with another mafia gang Cyrus, headed by Mr. Will.

The peace treaty between the two gangs was signed decades ago after a war that broke out between Dark Angels and Cyrus. The result of the war was negative for both the parties. Only destruction was caused and blood was shed. After the war, both the gangs became extremely weak internally.

Another war would've shattered the gangs to ashes. To protect the interests of your gangs, your grandparents, the previous leaders of the mafia signed a peace treaty with Cyrus to contain any emerging possible aggression and to Dave both the gangs from any major loss.

This meet was basically meant for the mafia gangs to settle down any disputes and to work, in order to raise the bar of crime together.

"Hold on a whole damn second. You're my brother, Mark. How come you're not protective of me? I don't understand you. All the brothers are excessively protective of their sisters and wouldn't let any other man eye them but here you are, not giving two fucks about that man literally eye-shamimg me.", you said, baffled.

Mark chuckled slightly at your outburst and said, "My dear precious sis, I am protective of you but more than that, I'm scared for the other person. I know you too well and I know that I'm not needed to save you. After all, you yourself are powerful enough to handle bastards like him.", he said with an amusing smile.

"But still, I get that I'm powerful and I can handle those dumb shits like a piece of cake, you're still my brother-", before you could complete, he shushed you.

"I am protective of you sis. Why do you think I popped out of nowhere as soon as Mr. Will left? I always have my eyes on you.", he said.

You mentally awwed at the sweet words of your brother but little did you know that his 'eyes on you' might get you into trouble.

"By the way, have you heard about this new gang that is arising in the sub-urbs of Daegu? They're called something like Bangtan Sonyeondan.", your brother said, catching your attention.

"Yeah, so what? Such trivial gangs of school boys comes up every now and then. Don't worry, someone will sort them out.", you nonchalantly said.

"They're not as easy as you're thinking of them to be. Last week they stole a gold consignment from us.", he shrugged his shoulders.

"WHAT? YOU'RE TELLING ME ABOUT A STOLEN GOLD CONSIGNMENT NOW?", you yelled.

"Chill. It wasn't a big consignment. Perhaps around 200k dollars only, not much and our spies are already working to track them down. I just thought you should know about it....... Since you know, if they're too fiery, we will need our Lioness to tame them.", he said as a matter of fact.

You grinned widely at his words and said, "Of course brother, I'm always here."

He hummed in response and said, "Sometimes I wonder, y/n-ah, being a woman, you happen to be the fiercest mafia chief out there."

"Why? Women are not weak if you think that so. Women are the only ones who give birth to idiotic "strong" men. So please, stop with your gender stereotypeing broski.", you rolled your eyes.

"Okay okay, I get it. Don't get so feisty sis.", he dramatically threw his hands in the air while you lightly smacked his chest and laughed at him.

A sudden beep on your watch brought you out of your little sweet time. You looked at your computed watch to see a red mark on the screen.

It denoted the presence of an intruder in your territory. You rolled your eyes annoyingoy and said, "Seems like we caught a little chameleon here."

"Let's go then.", your brother said, taking out his revolver, ready to handle the small ant that was trying to intrude in your system.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: This is my first story here on Wattpad. Leave a vote if you liked it. :)