ambush

Pov harumi

I was ready to meet Lloyd after meeting Vania I put on my green sweater and a green lycra with a black stripe and I didn't put on makeup but I put on the brooch.

At that moment I felt like I got dizzy and almost fell to the ground, pictures images came out of nowhere, wait for me, it's me as a girl and 2 other children, one a little older than me and another girl almost similar to me, a lady with long white hair like mine, suddenly everything went dark, in a very short time I regained consciousness and I saw the time. Or not it was already 10 o'clock I ran quickly towards the rooftops, happily Lloyd had not arrived, but because, in case he is not going to come.

---------

Pov Lloyd

It was time, I had to make a decision ...

Pov harumi

I was thinking about Lloyd suddenly not showing up

"Hi Rumi" - said Lloyd "sorry for being late" he said scratching the back of his neck

"Okay" "also I was a little late too"

And you're going to show me what you were doing that night I saw you- Lloyd said curiously

Ehh yes of course follow me ...

I was taking Lloyd to a store jumping from roof to roof we got to Mrs. Martha's grocery store ...

"Hello, beautiful, what are you going to wear tonight" - Martha said but she quickly noticed Lloyd "I see that this time you brought a friend" said Martha winking.

Lloyd just looked at the old woman named Martha who had gray hair and a pale pink sweater but he sensed something about her.

"Ohh yes he is Lloyd but he is just my friend, Mrs. Martha" - said Harumi

"Well as you say young Harumi" - said Martha

"Excuse me, we meet Mrs. Martha, you are familiar to me" - said Lloyd uneasily

"Don't excuse young Lloyd garmadon" - Martha said giving him a smile

"How do you know my last name" - said Lloyd

"Well I think you're the only one in Ninjago city called green ninja" - Martha said giving him a smile

"Hey Lloyd this is all I'm going to take" - said Harumi grabbing a sack full of food "take Mrs. Martha, take care" - he said. Harumi while giving Martha money and leaving with Lloyd.

"Goodbye young Harumi, we'll meet again soon with all the ninjas" - Martha said whispering the last part.

-------------

POV LLOYD

Well that woman does have something strange, maybe a secret is left to me, but I broke the silence between Harumi and I asking her:

"Well, why do you want so much food" - said Lloyd curiously

"It's for them" -said Harumi pointing to many hungry people and poor children

That made me remember when I met Harumi outside the palace she gave food to the poor, or is it that Harumi actually fed those children.

"It's fine little ones there is food for everyone" said Harumi distributing food for the children

NOBODY'S POINT OF VIEW

The two young people were walking until they reached the same bridge where they were the last time, where Lloyd and Harumi went for the first time to distribute food to the poor, perhaps that story did not have a happy ending for both of them since it was "faked" by Harumi Right?

"You know, I like spending time with you" - said Harumi putting her hand on Lloyd's hand

Lloyd did not know what to do or what to think, he only looked into Harumi's beautiful eyes that shone with the moon and the starry sky, he only stayed sunk in her deep and beautiful eyes, every time he saw them he felt his world disappear completely and for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off the white-haired woman, he was still hypnotized by her eyes and he could only see Harumi who was getting closer and closer to him and he only noticed that their youthful faces were so close and every time again and when they were so close.

But something interrupted Lloyd, the blonde noticed him behind Harumi about 3 meters from her, she was.

Lloyd got into a combat pose causing Harumi to separate from him, Harumi looked behind her to see a woman with gray skin and her hair tied in a ponytail, with a purple vest and about 3 men behind her. she.

"So this was your plan, wasn't Harumi !? - Lloyd said angrily

----------

Well this is the end of the chapter, I liked that it is suspended, well or something like that; well until next chapter ♥ ^^ ♥ bye