SINCERE FORGIVENESS

In the place where the ninjas and Harumi and Skailor.

They were still immobilized watching as Tyler and Chen retreated without being able to do anything but watch and let them flee.

Zane was de-installed by Chen's henchmen.

They all moved again after 30 seconds, enough time for Chen to flee.

What the hell was that !! - Jay yelled.

Those were like a type of dart that immobilizes you for a period of 30 seconds- said Harumi recovering the movement of her body.

"Wait, how did you meet Tyler and why does he want to kill us all?" Yelled the water ninja at the white-haired girl.

No ... It's something I want to talk about- said Rumi playing with her hair and looking away- "The map!"

"It's true I forgot about that, but we have no idea where it could be" - the blonde recalled.

I'll go find him- said Harumi

Don't wait, where are you going girl? - Skailor said grabbing Harumi's arm.

I'm going to go get my map and don't treat me like a girl- Harumi replied with a challenging look.

We will go and you will return to your parents- said Kai

I am also older than you and you are 17 years old, right?  which makes you a minor and therefore a girl.

Harumi was angry but at the same time sad?  fear?  anger?  What would her reaction be when she saw her adoptive parents after remembering everything, everything she did to them.

The ninjas were divided into 2 groups:

- Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Zane were going to look for Chen.

-Nya, Skailor, Jay is told Harumi so that she does not run away from her parents.

~~~

Pov harumi

We had reached the entrance of the palace, for any girl a dream, but for me it is worse than prison, a place where your own way of speaking or dressing is controlled.  Now that I think about it, jail would be more pleasant than this, but I can't ignore my parents, our family relationship was always difficult, they rarely gave me love affections like a hug because they were the emperors.

Sigh

However thanks to them I never lacked food or a place to sleep.

We entered the box and now there were 'my parents', I was speechless, but what could I say after I disappointed our family, ruined Ninjago and almost killed them.  They came up to me and hugged me.

A hug, but why, they are not angry or disappointed, they were really hugging me, a small drop of tear ran, a tear?  For how long I have cried, for a long time my emotions and feelings have been elbow, how long it has been since I received a hug again.

But ... Because ... He's not upset or disappointed- I said on the verge of crying.

No ... No Harumi, although we have never shown it to you, we have always loved you a lot- said the empress, giving him a kiss on Harumi's forehead.

I'm sorry, seriously, I'm very sorry, I could see them killed when I destroyed Ninjago, but since he's alive, they said they hadn't survived- I said

We forgive you- said his father

We hid in an underground room of the palace, but that does not matter, the important thing is that you also forgive us for not knowing what your emotions were and ignoring it and we were about to do it again when you lost your memory, sorry- said my  mother.

I forgive you - I said returning the hug.

This is nice and all, but we have to retire now- said Jay.

Harumi we need to know more about Tyler- Nya said.

Hmm ... Well there's not much to talk about, he's an expert in the bow and he creates his own weapons-I said

I understand and thank you- said Nya.

The ninjas left and I stayed with my parents.

They will not force me to marry again, will they? - I raised an eyebrow.

We discussed that later- said my mother with a smile.

I just nodded, but felt a familiar presence behind me.

Martha?  I say Mistake, what are you doing here?  - I asked- I thought you were gone

In fact she was doing it, but I remembered that I had to tell you something very important, that could change your life- said the old woman with a smile that made me curious.

What is it? - ask

Mistake: It's about your biological family ...

YOUR FAMILY IS ALIVE

                      ⚱⚱⚱

Hi all...
Harumi's family is alive. What ?!  Will she go get them?  I think she could give you a clue about a member of her family, maybe?  Spoiler alert, have you ever wondered why Azami and Harumi look so alike?  Leave me in the comments her theories to see who gets the most right.

I wanted to publish this chapter last week, but it couldn't because she was very ill, that's why the chapters are short and I'm still recovering but I'm already better, so I will publish a chapter approximately next week.

841 words