21

⚠️If you have not read the manga be aware that this has spoilers!⚠️

"You ready little flame?" Dad asked. "I was born ready!" I cheered. He laughed and we set the Nomu free. I walked around in the shadows until Dad gave the signal. I looked up at the fight and I gotta admit that Endeavor was really amazing. Though I am a villain so I can't think a hero is cool, well we do follow Stain's enology but only heroes that are worthy being called a hero. I then saw Dad's flames. I smiled and walked out the shadows.  "It's show time." I saw a few people and heroes calming them down. One hero spotted me and looked terrified. "WHO ARE YOU?!" they yelled. I laughed and set my flames around the heroes that nobody really cared about. 

- Dabi POV- 

I heard a boom and smiled. "Another?!" Endeavor yelled. "Yup that's my daughter. They grow up so fast don't they?" I chuckled. Her flames were bigger and brighter than mine. I smiled as I heard the screams. "Daughter?!" Endeavor shouted and looked at her destruction. "She's more dangerous than me and the league combined! You might've also heard her own group of villains...The Outlaws." I wanted my daughter's name to be known just like us. She's trained so much and is a smart girl. "I only came back for the Nomu." I said. Make us proud little flame.

- Author POV -
(Y/n) was surrounded by many sidekicks. "How can one kid do this?!" The reporter asked shocked by what's going down. "C'mon kid just come in quietly." The sidekick said. (Y/n) glared at him and began to scratch her neck. "I'm not a kid. You heroes think your so cool and powerful but when you're all bloodied up...you know you're at lost." I smirked at them and released my flames which also decayed them. Shoto and the other UA students were shocked on how every sidekick turned to dust in an instant. (Y-Y/n)....Shoto thought as he looked at you laugh. (Y/n) walked around just killing anyone that was a hero. "Kid time to go back home." Dabi said. (Y/n) pouted but nodded. "Ujiko." She said. The disgusting  black stuff erupted in her mouth and she left the scene. There's no turning back. Shoto finished his thought.

- (Y/n) POV-
I glared at the hero. "None of that was according to plan." Hawks said. "That so?" "How about some actual cooperation, Dabi?" I watched as he put one his sharp feather at Dad's neck. I growled at him and made a flame ready to kill him. "Calm down Kira." Dad said. I backed up but still glared at the hero. "Hey I thought you only had those baby feathers left?" Dad said carring on their conversation. "You think I'd meet with a liar like you unarmed." I clicked my tongue.  "Either way you're out number." I said. Dad chuckled and ruffled my hair. "It was supposed to be tomorrow and not downtown, but at the factory by the water. Plus this Nomu was clearly a cut above the rest. You've could've mentioned that beforehand. And why is the kid looking at me like she'll kill me at any second?!" Hawks said. Better be scared. I don't trust this hero one bit. "I guess I just changed my mind. Didn't I tell you I'd be testing the Nomu's capabilites? Also she will if you make a wrong move, she's a smart kid and I guess you can say she has eyes like a hawk." I laughed a bit. They talked a bit more until Hawks had to leave. Me and dad stopped by to look at the city. "Oh..." I looked at him and freaked out. "Right! That Snatch!" He laughed. "Dad you're bleeding!" I shouted worried. "I'm okay little flame I just overthought things and kinda snapped there!" He wiped the blood off. I rolled my eyes and we both went to meet up with the others.

Sorry it's short...